chapter 14

"keep your hands to yourself."

Taehyun whispered as if he's telling a secret because he didn't want the other boys to hear him.

"No~ I need to feel you."

Beomgyu whispered back in his usual singing tone that annoys Taehyun in an instant. The older was playing with the younger boy. He kept on touching his waist, sliding his hand under his hoodie.

"Don't." Taehyun hissed.

The three boys were too focused in the thriller movie to even notice what was happening near them. Plus they switched all the lights to set the mood for the movie but it also happened to set mood for something else.

Beomgyu was now done playing with him as he was still bored because thriller movies are not really his thing was definitely Taehyun was. An idea popped up in his head and his pouty lips soon transformed into an evil smirk. He slowly trailed his hands on the younger's thighs moving back and forth causing the younger male to stiffen up. Beomgyu leaned closer to the younger boy making sure his breath was hitting the younger boy's neck, Now Taehyun became frozen in his place to even react or to make the other boy stop.

Beomgyu smiled to himself at the lack of any kind of rejection from the younger boy. But he wanted more than his subtle response. So he continued his hand stroking and reached his crotch without a warning. The poor boy who was already trembling with his touches couldn't handle it more. Taehyun gasped but quickly bit his lips to not make a sound. He wanted to punch the blonde on his button nose but lust was taking a toll on him again.

"Shhhhhh... Just close your eyes baby."

Beomgyu shushed him and continued stroking him, already feeling him getting hard. He swallowed hard seeing how Taehyun looked in the dim light. He had his lips parted and was occasionally biting it, his Adam's apple blobbing up and down. To make it worse he even had his eyes closed implying that he was clearly enjoying it. Beomgyu shuffled a bit aggressively to get even more closer to him. Uh oh wrong move.

"Guys ! Are you two getting physical now?"

Yeonjun asked suddenly looking at the two boys as he felt weird shuffling behind him. The two boys went numb with what they heard. Fuck they don't want to get exposed. Not now, not like this. They were panicking and Yeonjun spoke again,

"I really don't want you guys to fight. Not again."

'wait a damn minute. He meant that physical!' both the boys looked at each other with a huff of breathe exhaled at the same time making their rapid heart beats lessen in speed. And obviously both of them were brought down from their high.

Soobin and kai were confused at what was happening and kai paused the movie.

"What is it Taehyunie ? Did my pit rat bite you?"

Soobin questioned him making Beomgyu to roll his eyes. Taehyun stayed silent but kai spoke

"Yes hyung. Taehyunie was breathing like a bull. I think beomgyu hyung made him very angry."

Soobin and Yeonjun became shell shocked to say the least, not from what kai said but from how Taehyun reacted to it.

"Yeh hyuka. You're right. I must teach him a lesson"

He rapped everything not even giving kai a chance to talk back or Beomgyu to process what was happening, the younger boy got up from the couch and dragged the blonde into beomgyu's room in the upstairs.

"Woah woah what just happened?"

Yeonjun questioned, with his eyes widen and mouth open agape in shock.

"Uhm... I think our movie night is ruined. That is what happened."

Kai uttered as a matter of fact.

"Come on guys get up. Let's stop them from killing eachother. If anything at all happens to the both of them, my parents will feed me to a dinosaur!." Soobin started panicking.

"B-But dinosaurs don't exist hyung." Kai said getting up hurriedly as the two boys were already on their feet to run upstairs.

"Binnie, relax hyung will protect you from dinosaurs."

Yeonjun said in a determined manner and grabbed Soobin's hand and started running.

"Am I the only one with braincells here!."

Kai muttered to himself before following the two crack boys who were running upstairs to save two more cracked ones.

                                 _______

Author's note:

My stupid ass updated this chapter without completing so I had to delete it and re-upload. LMAO