chapter 7

"I fucking need to clear my mind"

Beomgyu thought to himself as he headed to the room where the younger was.

He didn't know what the fuck was wrong with him. One minute, the thought of Taehyun being gay and the fact that he reciprocated the younger's action last night was making him feel sick to his stomach because even the thought of him being gay or a bisexual made him feel disgusted. Next minute, the thought of the way he practically drolled over the younger's tongue and all the urge he had to kiss those lips. how much he hates to admit it that he actually enjoyed it. All of this made him hella confused and he didn't know what to do. So he did what he could do

"Are you a fucking baby?. Why can't Soobin allow you to sleep alone despite of this house having three bedrooms? Now see what you did to me."

Beomgyu very well knew why Soobin or his parents would never leave Taehyun to sleep alone, whenever he comes to their house because they know how much clingy and cuddly the younger boy is as Taehyun's parents raised him in a pampered way. They always wanted him to be at comfort, that is the reason they even got a bigger size bed to fit the three boys in. Its like a regular thing whenever the younger visits them. Soobin and beomgyu both will sleep with him but Soobin will always be the one at the centre. But that one-night Soobin choose the corner and everything turned downhill.

Beomgyu still decided to ask him those meaningless words towards the younger boy who was lying on the bed with a duvet covering him completely from head to toe. But there was no answer from the younger.

"Are you fucking dead?"

He said as he walked closer to the younger male and harshly pulled the duvet down to reveal the younger. His face soon lost his unnecessary anger at the sad sight of the younger's face. The boy was sleeping with swollen eyes and trails of tears dripped over his smooth skin and the way his eyebrows were furrowed made him look like he wasn't having a pleasant sleep. His hands instinctively wiped his tears which were already dried but it concerned him way too much. He released a deep breath that he was holding. He quickly left the room and dialled one of his only two best friends.

"Hey, dick head. Wassup." His friend said with a chuckle.

"Innie, I need your help" Beomgyu uttered desperately.

"Wooh what happened Beom. You alright?"

"No. I'm coming to your place. Call jinnie too I need both of your advice."

"Wait did you fall for someone again? or one of your exes came back? Now, don't fucking tell me you had a one night stand or kissed someone?"

This is how his best friend Jeongin is. He will always guess things correctly about him just with the way he sounds.

"Why would you think all of this innie?"

"Because that's how you sounded now. You said you wanted advice. What else you'll ask us advice for."

"Innie... you are not helping."

"Ok ok, I'll call Hyunjin. He'll be here before you reach."

With that, they ended the call. Jeongin turned towards his boyfriend as he was cuddled to him, who was playing some games on the laptop with his headphones on. Jeonjin removed the headphones from his boyfriend and said

"Baby, Beom will be coming here in a few minutes. He must have gotten himself into some trouble."

"What! Another girl!. Seriously I'm tired of him playing around like this."

"I don't know we'll help him out as usual. But he shouldn't know that you were already here."

"Well. This isn't new for us. Is it? He chuckled sadly.
I wish he was not homophobic jeon."he said as he looked at Jeongin with a sorrowful face.

"Yeah hyunie. Otherwise, the moment I got a crush on you. I would have told him first. He is my best friend after all."

Jeonjin muttered with a genuine smile which slowly turned into a dejected one. He settled his head on the older's chest while Hyunjin started playing with his hair.

"It's ok baby. There will come a day when beomgyu actually stops being  homophobic and accepts us." Hyunjin said as he planted s gentle kiss on jeonjin's forehead.

They both looked at eachother with hopeful face.

                               _____

Taehyun woke up from his sleep and looked around him as he felt the house being eerily silent. He got down from the bed quickly and searched the house for the older boy who supposedly should be staying at home to keep him company. But he couldn't find him. The younger got too scared so he balled himself up in one corner of the couch as he realised he was alone in this big house. He cursed beomgyu in his mind for leaving him alone like this without even informing him. Minutes later His phone rang breaking him out of his thoughts. He jumped a bit but soon gained his composure as he answered the call.

"Taehyunie.....the brat didn't eat you right." Kai said in a mocking way.

"What! Shut up Hyuka. He is not even in the house. I slept for some time and he's gone when I woke up." He said in a tired voice.

"What do you mean he is not with you. He said 'ofcourse I'm gonna keep him company'. Didn't he ?" He mimicked beomgyu's tone.

"Yeah he did. But it's Choi Beomgyu we are talking about."

Taehyun said as he thought about all the things that the older did to him. Even though he loved him he can't help getting  frustrated on the older for the way he behaves to him. He just gave up at this point.

"I think the devil is back to the hell. He is   behaving like a brat again." Hyuka said as a matter of fact.

"Whatever. How is it going for you guys. Are you all enjoying?" Taehyun changed the topic as he didn't want to talk about beomgyu anymore. And he was no more feeling scared as he was speaking to kai.

"The plans changed. Yeonjun hyung wanted to spend some alone time with Soobinie hyung without him knowing. So I excused myself telling that my boyfriend suddenly planned a date."

Kai explained everything that had happened. Taehyun knows how much Yeonjun loves Soobin but hasn't confessed to him yet. Because they were co-workers and are just starting their carrier so the older didn't want to complicate things up and wanted to take things slow. Taehyun thought how cute it was that kai decided to let the two olders alone.

"Oh that's cute. So you are now with your boyfriend?" He asked him curiously

"Yeah I'm with Jay now. After Yeonjun hyung told me his plan I called him out and he went all "ohh is my pengu missing me already" and shit." Kai giggled as he thought of his boyfriend.   "But he is cute so I can't complain. It's technically isn't a date but we're just hanging out."

Kai is dating his long time bestfriend. Jay's got an amazing personality that drew him in.

This is the reason that Beomgyu never really was that fond of kai. He is always this homophobic to the point that he'll stop judging a person's character for themselves. But on the other hand

Taehyun was genuinely happy for his friend so he was smiling the whole time the younger was talking soo enthusiastically about his boyfriend. Soon his smile got replaced with a frown as he heard someone enter through the main door.

"K-kai I think the devil is back from hell."