chapter 15

Taehyun dragged beomgyu to his room. Soon after reaching, he left the blonde's hand and reached for the door knob twisting it open. All this while the older boy stood there stupefied. He didn't know how to react and was very confused by this sudden action from the younger boy.

"Get in."

Taehyun uttered to the older boy, just after he opened the door and getting himself in. He waited for the older boy to get in but the other wat just standing there. Not even seconds gone but the younger one was not having it as he was getting restless so he pulled him inside.

"A-Are you going to k-kill me?"

Beomgyu asked stammering here and there in his sentence. He never got a reply though but instead was pushed harshly on his bed with the younger boy climbing above him.

"Finish. What. You. Started."

He said looking deep into the other boy's eyes, breathing got escalated in a matter of seconds. Beomgyu smirked at his words. He pulled the younger boy in a hug and rolled over bringing him on top of the younger male at an instant.

"W-Wait you can't"

Taehyun just can't allow the older boy to top him at all because he thought that'll give the other a ego over him. So he protested.

"Uhm. Relax baby. You'll be the one doing the fucking. Don't worry."

Beomgyu said in a very casual way and started grinding on the younger boy. They both leaned in connecting their lips like they were the S and N in a magnet. Beomgyu clutched the younger boy's fluffy hair as Taehyun wrapped his arms around the other boy's neck. They started smooching and sucking each other's lips. It wasn't enough so the younger boy bit the older's upper lip, putting his own lower one inbetween the older boy's soft lips, instinctly both parted their mouth slowly devouring eachother's sweet essence and started pushing their tongues together. Their tongues tied together and they sipping eachother's soul. The kiss was wild and making both of them addicted.

"Guys! Please please don't kill each other."

By this time the three boys who were downstairs ran upstairs reaching Beomgyu's room. Yeonjun grabbed the door knob to twist it open but it was locked ( Kudos Kang Taehyun ). So Soobin started panicking and shouted again

"OH. MY. YEONJUNIE HYUNG.
stop them. Stop them from dying. I don't want dinosaur eating me. Please please please."

He was panicking like a hen, which is going to get slaughtered soon.

"For the love of my boyfriend Jay. Hyung. Dinosaurs. Don't. Exist."

Kai uttered as if he was teaching a five year old.

"Yeh whatever but my parents exist and they'll kill me. Also I can't forgive myself if anything at all happen to Taehyunie"

He became a one minute rapper and  started whining, clutching Yeonjun's arm who was knocking the door.

"Calm down Binnie bun."

He assured the younger boy while kai was patting his back.

Taehyun and Beomgyu stopped kissing as they were hearing loud knocking sounds and a hen squealing for its dear life.

"Who is shrieking?"

Taehyun asked looking at the door.

"Its my brother. His voice will get cracked when he shouts."

Beomgyu said and turned to the younger from the door, smirking to himself as an idea striked his mind. He whispered

"Trust me. They won't disturb us after this."