chapter 6

"Pink looks pathetic on you Kang Taehyun."

Beomgyu spat harshly throwing daggers  to the poor boy who was standing there helplessly. Taehyun was flabbergasted by this and slowly met the older's eyes speaking with a stutter.

"B-beomgyu hyung...I-I thought it was Soobin hyung, I'm just choosing what to wear to the outing today."

"Outing ! You are not going anywhere. Go tell Soobin you are not well or something and you can't go with him." Beomgyu said rolling his eyes. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"But why hyung ?" The way Taehyun questioned him back made beomgyu go red in anger because he didn't like the younger questioning him back at all for some reason. So he raised his voice practically yelling at the younger.

"Because we fucking need to talk Taehyun. Last night I was vulnerable to you and you used me."

His words made Taehyun's eyes grew bigger. And his heart started to race. He felt like he will have a panic attack by any time soon. The older's false accusation on him made him dejected and irritated. His mouth automatically opened uttering

"Hyung What are you talking about. You kissed me back you literally started palming me and you even said that we were just goofing around. Now what ?" Beomgyu just can't accept that he was in a slip too. Because his ego won't allow him so he shouted at the younger.

"Shut up. Did I fucking allow you to talk back?. Do. what. I. say."

"B-But I want to go out from here."

While saying these words Taehyun felt like a prisoner. He wished his parents were still alive, so he didn't have to be dependent on others during his vacations. He was doing his degree in Busan university by staying in a hostel and on vacations he had only Soobin's house in Seoul to stay at. Soobin and his parents really took good care of him. But still he can't wait to complete his uni and get a job to start living on his own which will take few more years sadly. But he liked being here during his vacations because of his caring Soobinie hyung and the fact that he'll get to see his other favourite hyung and his bestfriend. They'll be roaming all day and having movie nights. He was also happy to be with his secret crush that he developed when he was 18 and yes he have been hiding it for the past two years now. Even Beomgyu was good to him untill the night he messed up. He was thinking to himself how quickly a night changed everything. His thoughts were interrupted by the older's poisonous words,

"You don't want everyone to know what you did. Do you?."

Beomgyu always had this stupid habit of blackmailing others. No one ever told him that it was wrong. His blackmails started with silly things and it's now going out of hands, that now he even started blackmailing people with their insecurities.

Now Taehyun just gave up as he closed his eyes and muttered

"F-fine."

                       [*Time skip*]

"Are you sure that you don't wanna come with us Taehyunie. You were really excited to get out of this house." Soobin asked worriedly.

"Plus it's soo boring here. We can have lots of fun and-"

"Soobin you heard him. He is not feeling well." Beomgyu cut on him.

"Shut the fuck up you pit rat and call me hyung"

"Ok Soobinie hyung can you three get outta here already.'

"Why he is so nosey?" Soobin got confused with why beomgyu is answering him while he was questioning the other younger boy.

Yeonjun and Kai were standing there watching the two brothers quarreling and they both exchanged a knowing look before yeonjun walked up to Soobin and whispered in his ear.

"Binnie bun, it's okay. I think they have something to talk about. Maybe we should give them some time." Soobin turned towards him before looking at kai as well and kai gave him a assuring nod. Suddenly Taehyun spoke grabbing all their attention.

"Hyung I think I need to take rest. My head is hurting. I can't stand here anymore. I'll go to bed." With that Taehyun started walking to the bedroom. Soobin got even more worried about the younger boy.

"Taehyunie get a good sleep. Don't worry hyungie will come and cuddle you tonight." Soobin yelled as he wiped his non-existent tears "I don't know who hurt my baby."

Hearing this Beomgyu rolled his eyes. Meanwhile, Yeonjun and Kai giggled at him for acting like his mother. They all know how much Soobin adored Taehyun and took care of him like a baby since the day Taehyun's parents died in an accident when he was 15. That is the reason he will never leave the younger boy alone whenever he comes to Seoul.

"What about you! Why aren't you coming chestnut head?" Soobin questioned his brother.

"How can you be soo irresponsible hyung. We can't leave him alone here. Ofcourse I'm gonna keep him company."

Beomgyu said with a fake concerning face and this made Soobin feel a bit relieved even when he doubted the younger's words he hoped his words would be legit.

"Whatever. We'll be back in a couple of hours. Don't eat him" Soobin said

This made beomgyu go a little red as he thought of it in a dirty way. Hell even he had been sexually frustrated lately that even his mind was playing with him. Beomgyu was brought back to his mind when yeonjun came to him and whispered.

"Don't you dare hurt him. Look at kai he's got a bit more stronger now." He motioned his head towards kai who showed this biceps with a mocking smile raising his eyebrows in a teasing way. Beomgyu rolled his eyes but deep down he got a little scared.

"Like he will let you guys know even if I do hurt him. Which I will."

Beomgyu thought in his mind with a evil smirk on his lips.