chapter 4

"Why the fuck it's soo awkward here ? What's up with you two?"

Soobin hissed in anger.

"I don't know. Ask him"

Beomgyu replied hazily .

"It- it's nothing hyung."

Taehyun said as he took a spoonful of cereals from his bowl, hands a bit shaky and spilling few drops of milk on the table.

They were having only cereals as their breakfast. Because Soobin and beomgyu's parents weren't town and the three dorks doesn't know how to cook. It was soo awkward in the air around the two younger males as Soobin complained, but both of them seemed completely ignorant about it, especially the blonde one (Gyu is blonde here). While they were eating, Soobin sighed heavily before uttering,

"If you guys say so. But whatever I wanna head out today. Its soo boring at home. Eating, watching movies, sleeping and repeat" only if he knew it's not just that, the younger boys were doing. With that he left to the kitchen to wash his and the younger boy's bowls as they were all done with their breakfast.

Beomgyu pulled the younger who was across the table by his collar, placing his lips on the younger's smooching his lower lips with more hunger than he had for the cereals. Taehyun was got off gaurd, frozen and unable to move that he didn't even get to return the kiss. Finally giving in as he gained his composure back as he opened his lips to start moving, soon to be cut off by beomgyu who pulled back immediately.

"What the fuck Taehyun. Wh- why are you kissing me ?" Beomgyu asked in a shocking tone, his eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

These words and action from the blonde made the younger go speechless. "Hell. what is this bitch is even thinking" he thought but soon his expression changed when he heard what the blonde uttered next

"You had some milk on your lower lips. I thought it shouldn't go waste. You are soo immature Taehyun, for you to think that I kissed you" again he rapped all of it

With the older's dumber than a dumbass words, Taehyun's eyes got wide like a saucer and his mouth hung low like not just a mosquito, but even a dinosaur could enter. Meanwhile beomgyu was wondering how the younger's tongue were looking soo pinky and squishy as the younger had his mouth open, wishing that the milk was also on his tongue and gulped unconsciously. Let's all thank god for sending Soobin back to save Taehyun from this two faced prick.

"What's again with you two staring like, you are gonna swallow eachother alive."

Soobin made a disgusted face, wondering what the hell is even happening with the two younger males sitting opposite to each other.

"Especially you. Can you wipe up your drool ewwww what even!"

Soobin said sickeningly. As he pointed his finger at the elder boy who wasn't even listening to him.

Taehyun got back to reality by this, blinking his eyes. But the blonde one was still wondering,"wow his tongue." Like the stupid he was. Taehyun closed his mouth immediately after that and turned towards Soobin nodding his head in confusion and got up from where he was sitting. Only then, the older male opposite to him came to his sense and quickly wiped the droll on the corner of his mouth and muttered,

"Damn the milk tasted soo good that I couldn't even stop thinking about its taste. Wow see, I even drooled over it. Soobin, we should pick more milk from the same store as yesterday ha ha"

He shamelessly lied getting up to enter his room to avoid more questions from his brother.

Taehyun was confused with which milk the older was talking about, either on bowl or on his lips that made him slightly blush but soon Soobin pulled him by his arms bringing the younger boy closer to him breaking his thoughts as Soobin spoke,

"What's up with that pit rat taehyunie? Is my only brother going mad!. Should I call our parents?!"

He fake panicked making the younger burst out in a set of giggles making all of the worry the younger had to fade in thin air. He always liked this about his Soobinie hyung.

"Hyung he is just playing around. Forget about him, are we going anywhere today?" He asked excitedly as now he had no worries and genuinely wanted to spend sometime away from the house.

"Yeh yeh I'll call two of my best friends. We can go somewhere, I bet it's gonna be soo much fun."

With saying that Soobin went to take his phone and started dialing someone while Taehyun was leaning on the table eagerly watching him with his doe eyes. Meanwhile the so said pit rat peeked from his room and he was eavesdropping their conversation.

"I thought Soobin will head out alone with his annoying ass friends. So I can play with my taehyunie for sometime all by ourselves. What a waste!"

He muttered to himself pouting unconsciously.