Chapter 24

"We should go to Seoul, I want to talk to him right now."

"What? It isn't even morning yet."

Jeongin and Hyunjin stayed at Felix's because it can take up to an hour to travel from Ansan to Seoul. And they anyway had to travel the next day to meet Beomgyu. So they went to sleep. But, Felix woke Jeonjin up in the middle of the night and started pestering him.

"I'm getting weird dreams. Something is bad happening to him. I wanna go now."

Felix whined like a baby, he sure had a terrible nightmare about Beomgyu and feared it might happen in real.

"But the other two are sleeping."

"I'm awake"

The said voice was Han's. He sensed that Felix was no more beside him and came out. He can sense every light thing around him.

"We will all go now."

He said. Felix looked at his boyfriend with complete guilt. He hated making him feel like this, but can't help it, he had made a mistake in the past and now he has to rectify it. He can always make his boyfriend understand him later.

"Your nightmares always come true"

Han said in a creepy tone. This made Jeongin tense up. Jeongin couldn't figure what was wrong with Han. But, he was sure that something was weird up with him. He looked unusual from day one they met.

"O-ok then, I'll wake Hyunjin up. If we start now, we'll be there in an hour."

_____

It became midnight, In a few hours, the sun will rise in its full glory. But the poor boys didn't get back home yet. Kai and Jay kept searching for the blonde for many hours now. They both felt their legs giving up at this point.

"Babe. I think we should go back. Taehyunie must have woken up."

"Yeah. And what if Beomgyu hyung got home too?"

"Then I would say sike."

They both reached the house. kai had a spare key with him, so it wasn't a problem getting in. Dead silence and dark emptiness invited them as soon as they opened the door to the living room. Kai reached out to the switch box, turning one of the lights, it lighted the atmosphere in a dim golden hue. Kai's eyes landed on something that looked familiar on the couch, the second his brain processed the sight, he gasped with his mouth open and his eyes got wide.

"W-Whoa, W-What in the hell?"

Jay peeked over kai's shoulders to take a look, in an instant, he mirrored his boyfriend's expression.

They saw a boy sitting on the couch holding a knife in his hand. His eyes swollen and red, dried tear marks on his cheeks, hair dishevelled and he seemed to be gasping for air.

"W-What a-re you doing? Where is T-Taehyunie?"

Kai couldn't utter anything without a stutter. Thoughts of every worst scenario possible that could have happened kept playing in his mind. And no, he wasn't ready for it.

"B-Beomgyu hyung-

"You both are dating, right? I need you two to answer me something."

Beomgyu said looking deep into their souls. His intense gaze pierced millions of holes in their heart. Jay was sweating because the blonde looked like a legit psychopath. He heard kai utter his name in a whisper-like manner, telling him to do something quickly. He quite didn't like that idea, he didn't want to leave him just like that but the other boy kept hissing. Jay took a few steps back and started running to do what his boyfriend told him.