Chapter two ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Hanji's POV:
I put my hand on [f/n] thigh?! What was I thinking?! She probably hates me. She didn't even talk to me when I sat close to her. I couldn't help it. She were way too cute. And maybe a little bit sexy.. WHAT?! I need to stop thinking like that. I'm a captain and she's a cadet!!

I wanted to be with her so bad but I don't even know how to bring it up. I did notice this morning that when I put my hand over her mouth she was blushing. I'm not blind I did see that. Maybe she was just nervous. But why would she be nervous around me?! I mean to her I'm just her best friend. Right?

[y/n] POV:
"You can't just be still whenever Hanji touched you [f/n]. She was trying to talk to us and you just froze. They're never gonna be your girlfriend if you keep doing that." Eren remarked. I knew he was right but I didn't wanna except it. "Oh shut your trap baby dick. If you leave early today maybe when I see you again I won't be single! And you'll still be a single baby dick" I said sticking my tongue out at him shacking my head back and forth. He crossed his arms and looked down and poured and we all bursted out laughing.

I felt someone looking at me so I turned around and saw Hanji turned around at me smiling across the room. She waved and turned back around to her table. She was slightly blushing and she looked so cute.

_____••time skip••_____

When Eren and I walked into Hanji's office, she was at her desk with he glasses on top of her head and her hair was slightly pushed back b/c her glasses were acting like a headband. Not only that but her eye patch and the concentrated look she had on her face were just... sexy? I thought to myself. Yeah. That was the right word.

"Squad leader?" Eren said knocking on the door that was wide open already. She looked up with raised eyebrows. "Eren, [f/n], welcome. As I said at breakfast this is gonna be the simplest experiment I've ever run. Just drink this potion and sit on the chairs in the corner of the room."

Eren and I looked at each other but shrugged and just looked at her and nodded. She jumped up and clapped. "Yay!" She said running over to her desk and grabbed two capped small drinks and ran back over to us and just said, "drink"

_____••small time skip••_____

Eren and I were sitting in the chairs and nothing felt weird or off. Then Hanji walked over to us with a rolling chair and a clip board like some sort of therapist. "So how do you two feel?" "Nothing different." Eren said and I just nodded. "Do your guys know what the potion you just took was?" We both looked at each other with a raised eyebrow and then slowly looked back over at Hanji shaking our heads no.

"It's a truth potion"