Chapter twenty one ☀︎︎

⚠️ABUSE⚠️ (this is the last chapter with abuse I swear)

Levi POV:

God my office is a mess I thought to myself looking around. I'm gonna go grab my cleaning supplies.

And with that I walked down to the cleaning closet closest to my room. I don't believe [y/n] and her stupid excuses. But she would never keep something like that from me without a good reason. So I won't say anything.

I heard crying coming from the closet and walked over to the closet and slowly opened the door. "Reiner please I think I've had enough for today" I heard [y/n] choke out. I opened the doors all the way, horrified to see [y/n] curled into a ball, crying, and smoking the finest bit, with Reiners name carved into their arm.

[y/n] POV:

No no no no shit. "Levi! Shut the doors now!" I scream whispered yelping in pain right after. He did as I said and shut the doors. "What the hell happened? Is this why you've been hurt all the time lately?! I knew you were lying. Why would you lie to me?" He said choking. He was upset.

"Please, let me explain.." I said looking at him. He just nodded and I took a deep breath. "It was Reiner yes, but he said that he kill Hange and I if I told anyone, and he might now be able to take out Hange, but I can't do anything against him. I'm scared Levi, but you can't tell anyone. At least not yet." I said.

Levi widened his eyes and grabbed some bandages off the shelf.

Levi POV:

I can't tell anyone. I feel like an asshole. Sitting by and letting my best friend and little sister get hurt like this, but her trust means more to me than anything. Our trust in each other is why we're still as close as we are. Dammit.

[y/n] POV:

"Please Levi" I said once he finished bandaging up my arm. He sighed and nodded. "Thank you. I have to stay here until Reiner comes back. Or else I get hurt worse than now. You have to leave. I'll see you later."

He nodded and kissed my on the forehead. Getting up and walking out of the closet.

Nobody's POV:

When Reiner came back all he did was tell her she could go. No beating no nothing. For another week, this continued."

[y/n] POV:

Reiner was kicking me over and over in my already broken ribs. I couldn't help but Yelp at the pain. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Gods so annoying!!" He said stepping back pulling out a knife. He grabbed my bone broken arm and started carving his name into my arm like he did every day now.

Before long his name was almost fully carved in my arm. With me yelping louder and louder. How has nobody came yet? I thought crying silently.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" I snapped my head to see Hange standing at the door way. I started crying and trying to crawl over to them, but Reiner pushed up my back, making me slam onto the floor. Right then, everything went black.

Hanges POV:

I walk in seeing Reiner standing over [y/n]. "WAHT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" I screamed before I could even fully asses the situation, which was unlike me. But my mind was clouded with anger.

[y/n] started crawling over to me, but Reiner slammed her down. "Aww. You interrupted my fun. I have to kill you and [y/n] now." Before he or I could even process it, my hand connected with his face and he was on the floor.

I looked down at [y/n] and saw them unconscious on the floor. No.. why would they keep this from me? Was it because he threatens to kill both of us? I would never let that happen. Reiner then began to regain his senses. Fight now, ask questions later.

I ran forward and grabbed the knife from his pocket, grabbed his neck and swung around him placed the knife at his throat. "I could kill you now, or you can get down on the floor while I call Levi and Erwin."

Right at the moment, all the other cadets walked in. I forgot it was almost lunch time. "Go get Levi and Erwin! Now!!" I yelled growling, not taking my eyes of Reiner. They all ran off except for Ymir and Historia. They ran to [y/n] and started shaking her awake.

"No! Don't move her! It'll only make it worse" I said, Reiner wasn't moving. He wasn't struggling." "Historia, tell Hange to get off me!" Reiner said. "What do you mean Reiner! I know you did this!" Ymir shouted. Historia was too busy examining [y/n] to say anything.

Ymir and Historia were two of [y/n]s closest friends. I'm glad they were by her side. A moment later Erwin and Levi rushed in. Levi Levi as crying and Erwin ran over and put handcuffed on Reiner and Levi grabbed [y/n] and lifted her on his shoulders.

He muttered something I couldn't hear, but Ymir and Historias eyes widened and they looked at each other. "Get her to my room Levi!" I said running over to Levi, helping him carry her.

[y/n] POV:

When I woke I saw Hange sitting by my bed. "Hange..?" I said. My body finally healed itself and all I was left with was a few sore muscles. "[y/n]!!" They said and they threw their arms around me. They were sobbing. I could feel their tears on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me!" They screamed pulling away. A mix of sadness, anger, and betrayal in their eyes. I sat up quick and hugged them. "Please you have to understand, he said he would kill you and I if anyone found out. It was bad enough Levi found me hurt in a closet right after a beating. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared."

"I could've easily beat him!" They said violently standing up, their chair flying behind them. "Hange! Please! I know you could've!" "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" They screamed turning to me, their arms outstretched.

My eyes widened. I had never seen them like this, but I knew where they were coming from. "I was too weak. He would kill me first. I can't beat him. He's always been one step ahead of me. I was scared Hange. Please, see it from my angle. I was scared and didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of me" I said looking down, tears falling from my face like waterfalls. When I looked up Hange was on the floor crying.

They got up and made their way to me. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry I screamed at you. I'm sorry. I don't know why I didn't think about that. Gods I'm so sorry!" They said crying into me.

After a few minutes we finally calmed down and before we could say anything Levi and Erwin walked in. "He's being sent to Jail. Could die. We don't know yet. We don't know if he'll even stay in jail but either way he's banned from joint any part of the military again." Erwin said look upset.

Levi walked over to me and hugged me. Hange glared at him. "Why the hell didn't you tell me when you knew." "Hange we just talked about this. He couldn't let Reiner now that he knew. Plus I asked him too... so blame me not him. He was just honoring my wishes that's all. And frankly I'm grateful he did that"

They looked at me for a moment that grabbed me and placed me on their lap, nuzzling their face into my neck. Levi and Erwin sat on the bed with us.

"I have food!" Sasha said walking in with some potatoes, my favorite peach tea, and some barbecue ribs. Enough for all of us in fact. They had one glass of peach tea for me, and a few glasses of water, and a few glasses of black tea as well. There were 4 racks of ribs.

"How did you even get all this meat?!" I said smiling and grabbing 4 ribs, my tea and a baked potato. My mouth was watering. I was so thirsty. "Shh I have my secrets." And there were all were. The scout regiment, all eating in my and Hanges room. Impolite? Yea maybe. But we did have some great conversations and we all laughed like there was no tomorrow.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's currently 2:00 in the morning on a school night so I should probably go to bed but I'm gonna go play Minecraft now. 😄👍

This is the last gory chapter like this. The next one or two will be smut chapters, or at least mild smut, and I'll be using some of your guys suggestions! What I hate about trying to find some comments, is that it makes me go through ads for my own story like tf? Anyways, I hope you like the story so far! And on A/n/suggestions area post, comment any suggestions you have for the story! That's were I'll be taking suggestions from now on so I don't have to scroll through chapters. Good night/morning/afternoon!!

1582 words!