Chapter Twenty Four ☏

[y/n] POV:

"[Y/N]!!" Levi!! Hange!! They actually came after me.

I started thrashing around so the people carrying me had to change how they did so, but with my hands bound I couldn't do much. Even if I did hit the ground I wouldn't be about to recover quick enough to get up. My titan form? No. That would make this whole place come crumbling down and killing thousands of millions of people. Damn it. Damn it all.

I heard people running faster and getting closer and closer, but when I opened my eyes again the people carrying me threw me onto a wagon and hopped on themselves. Two people flew threw the air with two thin dark lines coming from either side of their torso.

Thank god Levi and Hange have on ODM gear-
My thought was interrupted by two people slamming onto the wagon. There was still two sets of footsteps following us. The people who landed on the wagon.. weren't Levi and Hange?!

Hange POV:

No! Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t Sh1t!! How in the hell would they have people in the underground with ODM gear?

"Hange! Use your ODM gear and fly above them!" Levi yelled. But he didn't yell from next to me like he had a second ago, he was above me in the air using his ODM gear. I snapped to my senses again and used my ODM gear to propel myself into the air.

I saw them zooming below us on the street. The two people who has just used the ODM gear were on the wagon, looking up at us, swords drawn. They didn't have any more blades and the ones they used were clearly shorter than Levi and mine. When I got next to Levi he screamed, "DIVE!" We went down to get [y/n] but instead of fighting us off, the people with ODM gear grabbed [y/n] and flew off with her in their arms. She didn't scream. When I saw her face her eyes were hanging open, still with life but like she had passed out awhile ago. No..

[y/n] POV:

"Hange and Levi will find me!" I screamed at my capture. It wasn't anyone I knew. But he said he was a mafia boss. Probably the same mafia my dad was in before I... I shook my head head getting that vile image out of my mind.

"Keep hoping sweety. If and when they get here, we'll kill them. We have guns here. You don't know the underground. This is my territory." He said looking at me with the craziest eyes I've ever seen. Does he not know I grew up here? I'm not gonna say shit. Maybe it'll give me the upper hand. He thinks I don't know my way around here. Hopefully I still remember all the shortcuts though. That'll be helpful.

"We want Levi Ackerman. He'll be vital to our cause. But we need you in order to do so. I don't know why he held you so close to him but I know you're important to him. So, you'll be staying here with us." The man said chucking as he walked out of the room. My hands were now in chains handing above my hand so I had no way to turn into my titan form. Do they know I have that ability? If they don't even know that I grew up here how much to they know about me?

As I dangled from the roof by my hands. I thought about Hange and Levi. Please, don't let them die because of me. Have me die first. Please... Then, gunshots echoed the building

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Authors note ~
Hey guys! I just looked at how many reads I have and HOLY CRAP. 53k people? Omfg thank you guys so much!!  You guys are all the best and I hope you guys like my story!!

If you have any suggestion I would appreciate if you left them in the suggestion section and left a comment there. It's a lot easier for me to find and your idea is more likely to me chosen and quicker as well! I love you all so much thank you for 53k reads!!