Chapyer Sixteen (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

[y/n] POV:

"Why did you scream? I'm gonna kill you after this" My dad said screaming and kicking and punching my hand like he could actually hurt me like that. I mentally laughed thinking, how this man gon kill me if he dead. He gon be more dead than Ms. Kesha. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I heard Louth stomping from up ahead in the forest. (They're at a training building/site outside the walls) 3 titans come running up. Only that many in the area? Oh well. Enough to do the trick.

"What? No! You can't do this to me! What about your mother! What would she th-" he didn't get to finish he thought because I threw him right into the hands of the 3 titans running this way. I was ready to fight in case they came this way after they were done with him.

⚠️GORE/VIOLENCE⚠️ if you are uncomfortable with these topics I'll let you know when it's over.

He flew right in between the 3 one continued towards us, while the others grabbed my dad before he even reached the ground. I heard him screaming. Before I could even think to fight off the titan that was coming towards us, Levi flew off my shoulder and toward the titan, and killed it with ease.

The two titans say there, pulling my dad like a tug of war game. It was horrifying to watch. I turned my head. I hated the man but he was still my father. Did I just commit murder?

I take a step forward. Regretting everything. I still wanted him dead, but I was gonna get arrested. Levi was already on my shoulder. "We won't tell if you don't." He said not even glancing in my direction. I stop walking. And just turn my head back to my father.

One of the titans was in the process of swallowing his right arm, and the other one had his legs in his mouth. When it bit down blood went flying everywhere, and my father screamed louder than any lion could.

The other titan turned its attention to use Will the other one focused on eating the rest of my father. I ran forward, Levi flying forward off my shoulder with his ODM gear, and I ran and punched the titan in the face. It fell back but before it reached the floor, Levi cut its nape and it fell limp onto the ground.

When the other one was finally finished, it didn't have time to even think about eating my friends, because I leaned around and hit the nape of its neck, and killed it.

⚠️GORE/VIOLENCE ENDS HERE⚠️

He was gone. He was really gone. I stood there staring at the titan laying before me, smoking already starting to disappear. (The physical embodiment of, 🧍‍♀️)

I saw a sword fly above my head, and someone grabbed me and dragged me out of the titan. It was Levi. (Duh🤚) He picked me up and we flew down to the ground.

I was on the verge of tears. Hange still injured from the gun wound, I grabbed their hand and we ran into her office were she had tons of first aid kits. I grabbed a cloth and dipped it in a small tin water pale, and started cleaning the wound. It wasn't too deep, but enough to need a bandage. And her coat needed mending.

"... We told you to stay in the building" they said finally breaking the silence. "I know. I saw you get hurt and I just... reacted" I said turning around to get the bandages, but never making eye contact. "You could get arrested for that" I paused, still turned away from her. "Levi said he wouldn't tell if I didn't. I hope the rest of you can do the same." I said looking down. I was crying. To hard I don't know how my voice wasn't shaking so much I sounded ridiculous.

"I didn't mean to be so damn reckless. I just couldn't stand seeing you hurt. He didn't deserve life anyways. He was just wasting it" I say, managing to not get my tears in the wound. When I finally finished, I was went and cleaned up the counter.

We stayed silent for awhile. "You didn't have to-" "yes I did" I interrupted them. "He's taken so much from me. Everything even. I couldn't see him take the thing I care about most again. I would've never forgiven myself." They stayed silent for a second, before getting up, walking over and pulling me into a warm bear hug.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be reacting like this. You saved our lives. All of us. I'm sorry it had to end like this though. And I won't tell anyone, and I'll make sure nobody else does either. If anyone does snitch I'll fight for you till the last breath." The say smiling down at me. "Thank you Hange." "Anything for you princess"