Chapter 31 🤪

(Feel like I did this song already but I heard it today and it's the only song I can think of rn 🙄)
[y/n] pov:
When I woke up my head was pounding. Like I could hear my brain beating. "Ugh. Fuck" as brought my hand up to my head, but instead of my hand touching MY face it touched something else.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I said throwing my head down and shooting up from the bed, hitting my head with whatever or whoever the fuck was there.
"GODDAMN [y/n]!!" Sasha screamed as she stumbled back and ran into Hanges small dresser.
"What the fuckkkkkk" Hange said groaning and slowly sitting up. "Sasha what are you doing here!?" I said, more shocked than angry (who could be mad at seeing Sasha 😤)
"Well breakfast starts in about 15 minutes!! How could I let y'all miss out of BREAKFAST?! You know bre-" "breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I know Sasha. Thank you but now go so we can get changed!!" I said closing my eyes and shooing her out of the room. My head was still pounding and this was NOT helping. "Fine fine." She said walking out the door. "But be down in 15 minutes, don't be doing anything.. ya know.. 😏" "SASHA" "OKAY okay I'm going. Damn 😒"

I rubbed my head as she walked out and slowly got out of bed. I looked back at Hange who had their head thrown back suddenly fast asleep once again. I rolled my eyes but got up and quickly got dressed.
After I was dressed I went back over to the bed to see Hange still fast a fucking sleep. I got on the bed and slowly crawled over to them with an evil smirk on my face. When I got over to them I tucked their hair behind their ear and said, "Hange.. WAKE TF UP THERES A FIRE"

Fucking. Nothing.

I rolled my eyes. "THE WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING."

Fucking. NOTHING.

"I GOT STABBED AND MY BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE"

This mofo didn't even flinch

"This bitch. Fine.. I didn't wanna do this. SAWNEY AND BEAN HAVE BEEN KILLED"
"WHAT. WHERE. ARE THEY OKAY? WAIT THEYRE DEAD THEYRE NOT OKAY. FUCK" they said shooting straight up from the bed.
"Oh my gods. THATS what you wake up to! I said I got STABBED and you did nothing. I see where your loyalties lie." They paused for a moment, open their mouth then closed it. They closed there eyes and nodded.
My mouth was hung open. "Bruh." "I'm sorryyyyyy" "no fuck you. Breakfast is in 10 minutes be there or be square." They jumped out of bed and ran to their dresser to.. um, well, get dressed.

~•Time Skip•~

....
Sawney and Bean were killed.

Oops