Chapter 35 🙄🖕

[y/n] POV:
After a few days I regained my ability to walk again and I had been hanging out with Levi most of the day. There was some wine (no not that wine 🙄) and we hadn't even opened it yet. It was one of those days that everyone needed a break. (They do train everyday, and the last chapter it was before training)

"I'm thirsty" I said throwing my head back in the chair. "Let's open the wine then." Levi said getting up and grabbing the wine bottle. He poured us each a glass and we continued talking, and the whole bottle was gone in 20 minutes. I'm a lightweight, so I was going insane, but Levi was well enough to go grab another wine bottle from the kitchen, but he was also drunk enough to be drunk Levi. He walked back into the room like he just stole a diamond and when he shut the door he had his finger over his mouth and we both laughed as he walked over and poured us more wine.
(I'm sorry I love my headcannon of a fun drunk Levi)

By the time we were halfway through the bottle Erwin walked in, seeing as we were in their room. "Hey Erwin!" I screamed waving my hand enthusiastically. He looked at the wine bottles on the table and the wine glasses empty and ready to be filled again. Levi quickly stumbled out of his seat and grabbed the wine bottle poured more for both us, surprisingly not spilling any (even though he's a fun drunk he still is a neat freak 🙄) and he handed one to me and I chugged it and beltched. "Disgusting" Levi scoffed I looked at him, with a winestash. He smiled and then we both burst out laughing and he down half his glass.

"Okay you two funs over" Erwin said as he took Levi's wine glass and the wine bottle that was still less than a quarter full. "What?!" We both yelled at the same time. Erwin just walked out the door finishing the last of Levi's wine. "Asshole" he grumbled. I laughed and then he looked at me and starting laughing too.

After a minute we calmed down and then just sat there. "What do we do now." I said throwing my head back dramatically and throwing my hands above my head and making them fly like a bird. "Tatakae" I whispered.

"Let's go to the mess hall and eat" Levi said staring at the door. "YEAH" I said shooting up out of the chair. I walked to the door stumbling a little and Levi followed behind. When we walked out the door we both stopped and looked at each other. "ILL BEAT YOU THERE" we both yelled in unison and started racing down the hallway making slow turns.

"HA! I win!" I yelled when we got there. "No I win! You cheated!" Levi yelled. "How did I cheat hm?" I said smiling and putting my hands on my hips. "I don't know but you did!" "Ahem." Our heads snapped over to the noise and saw Hange, Erwin, and Moblit sitting there. "Heyyyy guys" I walked over to the table and saw that Hange had bread and cheese. "Ooo yum!" I said and grabbed it before they could protest. "Hey!" They yelled trying to grab it but I spun around and walked over and pretended to hide behind Moblit. "Gimme" Levi said as he grabbed Erwins potato. Erwin just looked at him as Levi ate it. Levi just shrugged and happily ate his potato.

Hange got up from their chair and tried to sneak to get their food back, but I was too quick so I swerved and continued eating it and then snuggly took a bite of the cheese. "YUM." I said with food in my mouth. "Disgusting" Levi mumbled. He hated when I did that and it was funny.

"Give me my food now" they sighed. They weren't mad or anything but even then I was hungry and I wanted food and theirs looked good. "No." I said taking another bite of the cheese, then a bite of bread. "Fine. Then you leave me no choice." They said closing there eyes, and then they suddenly opened their eyes and started running towards me. In a split second my eyes widened and I turned around and sprinted away from them, and shoved the rest of the cheese in my mouth, having only a little bread left. I ran to one end of the table and had to do another lap so we were on two different sides. I took a big bite of the bread dramatically. "Oh hell no" they said sprinting around the right side of the table. I sprinted left and looked back and they started to change direction. "OH SHIT" Levi yelled. "NO" I said and took another bite of the bread and ran the other way. I only had one bite left. "STOP. NO" they yelled speeding up. I almost bite my tongue but I managed to run past the table without them catching me. I ran away from the table and when they were behind me I turned and finished the bread. I laughed manically and shoved the last piece of bread into my mouth. "WHAT THE HELL" Levi was loosing his shit.

I turned around and smiled and Hange didn't stop running. "HANGE" I screamed [or kinda my mouth was full of bread] they grabbed me and threw me over my shoulder. "Don't you dare!" I yelled swallowing the rest of the bread. "I DARE" they said and the flipped me off their shoulder on the floor, but they were kind enough to just throw my on my ass. "Well ow" I said standing up rubbing my ass. Levi had fucking tears in his eyes. "Oh shut up tea man" I yelled. He gasped dramatically. "I will not because you didn't shut up the other day before training." He said crossing his arms. "Nuh uh you cannot be talking you never stfu and it's every WEEK like damn!" Levi closed his eyes and through his hands up. "Fair" Erwin looked at him like, 'wtf man'

"But at least my parent loved me while they were alive" he said opening them. I gasped. "Wanna go there? Okay. At least I had a dad." "Maybe so but I wasn't beat" "at least I didn't steal" "I stole for you!" "But did I steal? No! It was you" I said smugly. "AND, I never promised that I would kill the person that I ended up dating in the future." I said raising my eyebrows. Needless to say his jaw dropped. Erwin had his eyes closed this whole time, but when he heard that he slowly opened his eyes wide and looked at Levi. "You did not-" "I did" "that was so long ago." "Okay then old man" "nuh uh" "yuh huh" I said smiling smugly. "Wait, can we take a step back, I you almost killed me but you VOWED?" Erwin said waving his hand for the conversation.

"That's not the point Erwin" Levi said looking down at Erwin. Damn. "Nuh uh yes it is. When did you do that?" "When I first join the ranks duh. Farlan told me not to so you can thank him" "my god" "it was harmless!" Levi said 'defending' himself. "Killing is not harmless" "well you're still alive aren't you? And it was years ago 🙄" "mhm" Levi bent down a little and whispered something in Erwins ear and Erwin just kinda nodded his head in defeat.

"Mhm. That was fun to watch." I said walking back to the table with the wine bottle drinking the last of it. "GIVE ME IT YOU BRAT" "NO. ITS MINE" this time Hange grabbed it and drank the last little bit. "Damn that's good." They said looking at the label. "I can see why y'all drank so much" "right?!"

Right then the other cadets walked in with food from the market. They walked to the mess hall and we didn't look drunk but if I said one thing it would be obvious. I was standing behind Hange's chair.

"Uh. We're back?" Connie said walking into the mess hall. Levi just leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. "Okay. Just put the bags in the cabinets" Erwin said grabbing the apple that Levi didn't want. "Can you grab me some bread and cheese?" Hange sighed. "I'll get it for you section commander." Moblit said, then he ran up to the cadets over by the cabinets and grabbed bread and cheese and ran it over to Hange. "I'm gonna go.. sleep" he said as he raced out of the room. I snorted and I heard Levi chuckle and then push it down.

This is the last chapter of the mass release, but it's not the end of the fanfic. I know it may sounds like that but I promise it's not. I hope you enjoyed the chapters! 🖤