Chapter 30 🥳🍒

[y/n] POV:
I cried for about 15 minutes before Hange started to stir next to me. When I heard them moving around my head shot up, my instincts being on high alert.

I looked at them with wide eyes that I'm sure were blood shot. When they turned around they opened their eyes a little and saw me staring at them, tears streaming down my face. They shot up and kinda flinched back a little bit. "Holy Sh1t are you okay?" They said sitting up and scooting closer to me. "Haha no" I said laughing and closing my eyes and leaning into to hug them.

They embraced me and pulled me onto their lap. "Bad dream?" They said pulling my face in front of them as they wiped off my tears. "Yeah you could say that." I said laughing and throwing my arms around their neck. "What do you mean"

"Well, it was a little painful." I said. I could feel a sting in my neck right where 'Levi' stabbed me with his finger. "Physically? Mentally? Emotionally?" They said putting their hands on my waist. "Yes." I said chuckling burying my face into their neck. "Damn. Wanna talk about it?" They said putting their hands around my waist to pull me closer. "No. Not really. Can we talk about it tomorrow though?" I said pulling back and looking at them. "Yeah. Yeah sure." They said, their eyes slowly trailing to my lips. (🤪)

My eyes went to their lips and we then both looked at each other. We kissed (Duh 😒) softly at first then getting more and more passionate as the seconds go by." Eventually, they pulled off my shirt, revealing my bare chest and my black underwear. "Damn" they huffed under their breath looking me up and down. When they looked me in the face again they placed their hand on my cheek and used their thumb to rub my cheek a little. "Well will this make you feel better?" I smirked and nodded.

They took that and ran with it. They pulled my face in and we kissed even more passionately than a moment ago, their hand starting to massage my breast. My hand slowly started trialing up their waist eventually getting the shirt all the way off, revealing a black bra and black underwear. They smirked and threw me over onto the bed and crawled on top of me as I laughed and they smirked and bit their lip. I started laughing harder and they chuckled and when we both finally calmed down, they finally came down to kiss me, grabbing my one arm and putting it above my head, our fingers interlocking. I moved my other hand up to their head and put my fingers through their hair.

Their other hand slowly made its way down to my puthay and started my just moving their hand around on it for a minute. I pulled away from the kiss. "Don't f&ck with me Hange Zoë" I said glaring at them but smiling. "Eh" they said going back down on me. I felt her hand go over to take my underwear off and they pulled off one side separately at an agonizingly slow pace. They finally pulled them off and threw them gods knows where, and they slowly made their way back to my puthay.

They started rubbing my cl1t slowly, quickly getting quicker and quicker. I moaned into the kiss and I could feel them grinning. They made their way down my body, starting at my neck, kissing and sucking on all my soft spots. I was letting out soft moans every few seconds, giving them more and more courage, and turning them on even more than they had been a moment ago. When they made it down to my breasts they took their hand from above my head and started messing with my breast and she s/cked and l1cked the other. As they made their way farther and farther, the more impatient I got.

When they finally got down to my puthay they started teasing me snd kissing around my inner thighs, they looked up at me and finally started 3ating me out. I moaned, my hand making it's way to their hair and entangling my fingers in their hair. Their hands were on my thighs keeping them spread apart.

Only a minute later I felt that familiar knot in my stomach. "Babe- I'm-" "go ahead" I finally reached my high, releasing on Hange. They had no trouble licking it up though. They came up and kissed me. We smiled and I grabbed my shirt and threw it back on. Just in case Levi walks in (😒) it was one of their Sawney and Bean shirts because they had like, one for every titan ever. It was a large pastel yellow shirt with two animated titans that looked like Sawney and Bean, their heads were blown up, and they had a banner underneath it with "SAWNEY & BEAN" in big letters. Hange threw on the same one exept it was blue.

"Look!! Now we match!" They said smiling and pulling me into their chest. "Close enough" I said laughing. They started messing with my hair and we soon both fell into a blissful sleep.