Chapter four ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⚠️mild smut⚠️

[y/n] POV:
"W-what?" I stuttered looking away and blushing. "Why were you so flustered earlier. And now to be honest." Hanji said leaning back in her chair. "I'm dying to now."

"I-I don't know h-how to s-say it." I stammered. Clearly the potion was starting to wear off because I knew exactly how I wanted to say it. I was just too shy to.

"Fine." She said getting up and grabbing a bright pink potion from her desk. "Drink this." I didn't question it because I've learned that there's no point with Hanji. When I drank it, I suddenly felt a wash of confidence roll over me.

"If you don't wanna tell me, then show me." Hanji said, their eye brow finally resting. I had a feeling she knew exactly what was about to happen. I got up out of my chair and walked over to her. Her eye was wide and as she looked at me walking over. I started undoing the strap on the upper half of my body and that took only a second, and then slowly unbuttoned my shirt as I sat on top of Hanji's lap.

"This good enough for you?" I said leaning in. She was frozen. When I finally realized what I'd just done, I started redoing my shirt but before I could even button the first button she tore the shirt out of my hands and threw it across the room. They stared at me for a second and finally kissed me. Her eyes were shut but mine were wide open. Is this really happening? Yes. It is. I'm so happy right now. Finally.

I pulled apart to start undoing the straps on her upper body and then undid her shirt and she started at me with lust and love in her eyes, and went to undo my [f/c] (favorite color) bra. My breath hitched and she just looked at me and kissed me again. While we were kissing I kept undoing her shirt while kissing her. There hands were running up the sides of my body and they started kissing down onto my jaw, to my neck.

Then, there was a knock and the door opened and there stood Captain Levi staring right as us.