Chapter Twenty Six ☾

[y/n] POV:

Calvin pointed his g$n right at my head. Levi shot up from the couch and screamed, "No! Hange now!" There was a big explosion from the other end of the building and a bunch of people came running into the room, Hange and Erwin in the front.

As Calvin was still in shock, but he raised his g$n and pointed it at Hange instead, who in return pulled a g$n from her pants and raised it to him. "Who can sh00t faster Calvin?" Levi said from behind him. Levi rammed into Calvin, knocking the g$n outta his hand. Levi tackled him to the ground and put Calvins arm on his back then put his knee on top of it. Calvin other hand was on the floor and Levi had the arm pinned down by holding Calvins wrist.

"Hello! A little help here guys?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah! Levi does he have any keys on him?" Hange said looking at me then at Levi. "I don't know. Where are the keys?" He said looking at Hange and then down at Calvin, putting more pressure on his arm. "Ow!! On my belt." Calvin said closing his eyes then slamming his head down on the floor. Levi loosened his grip then with his free hand he grabbed the keys and threw them to Hange.

Hange grabbed the keys and quickly ran over to me. "Jeez, are you okay love?" She said fumbling with the keys. She looked up and saw how high it was, looked around and saw something. They ran behind me amd when they came back they were holding a latter. They placed it down in front of me and climbed up and unlocked the chains. I fell 😐

"Wow. Thanks for being careful babe" I said getting up and dusting off my legs even though they didn't have Jack Sh1t on them. "Sorry!" They said climbing down the latter, closing it, then putting it back. "Can I k1ll him?" Levi said, still pinning Calvin on the ground. Erwin chuckled. "Later. For now we're taking him prisoner and interrogating him." Erwin walked over to Levi and pulled out some handcuffs. Levi slowly took his hand of Calvins wrist and in response Erwin quickly put the one handcuffs on one of his wrists, Levi moved his leg and Erwin put the other half of the handcuff on his other wrist. Levi got up and pulled Calvin up by the chain that links the cuffs together.

Hange walked over to me after putting the keys in her pocket, and threw their arms around my waist and I put my arms around their neck. They lifted me up and carried me bridal style over to where Erwin and Levi were standing. "Thanks guys." I said. "No problem. Happy to help" Erwin said looking at me and smiling. "Well then let's go."

Eren came running up with Sasha, Jean, Connie, Armin, and Mikasa in following close behind him. "Oh my gods are you okay [y/n]" (I'm a Percy Jackson fan alright 😭) "haha yeah I'm good Eren. Thanks for coming." I said leaning my head on Hanges chest. "Anytime! I can't have my titan buddy die on me." I laughed and smiled. "How did you all get here
To quickly though?" I asked. But before they would answer Erwin yelled, "okay, time to go back soilders." We all started walking and then Armin finally answered my question. "Hange came to HQ and told Erwin what happened and then he came to all of us and we quickly ran to the horses can came down here as fast as we could. Thank god we got here in time." He lightly laughed then smiled.

I turned to Hange and they were looking down at me. They lifted me up a little bit and gave me a kiss on the forehead. When they lowered me down back to where I was I smiled up at them then rested my head on their chest and closed my eyes.

~•Time Skip•~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hange, their one arm around my shoulder, and I was laying on the other like a pillow. (Even though their was a perfectly good pillow underneath but I'm not complaining 😌) I scoot closer and Hange stretches then looks down at me. "Good morning love. Are you okay?" Hange said before kissing me on the forehead. "Yeah I'm okay. Thank you again." "Anything for you. I'd rather be eaten by a titan then see you hurt for even a second." They smiled and so did I. I looked down and blushed.

"Did you change me?" "Nothing I haven't seen before!!" Hange said. Then we both burst out laughing.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Hey guys! Two chapters in one night let's go!! Hopefully they'll start coming more frequently at least after school ends for me. I hope you guys enjoy so far! I'll be using some suggestions in the next chapter, and I'll make sure to give credit to any person that gives suggestions on the suggestions 'chapter'! So make sure to give as many there as possible. Thank you!! I do try to reply to your comments as much as this app will let me! You're comments always make my day. 😹 some of them are a lil sus, but that's what is so funny
So keep em coming guys 😹🖤