Chapter 32 😤

[y/n] POV:
"Hange I'm so sorry I didn't actually think they died!!"
"You jinxed it 😭"
"BABE IM SORRY"
"YEAH WHATEVER"
Hange had been screaming things like, "NO NOT MY BABIES" and "I MADE SHIRTSSSS" and "WHO EVER DID THIS.. IM GONNA SAY IT.. I DONT CARE THAT YOU BROKE YOUR ELBOW" then they started crying.

A little while later Hange had calmed down but was sulking in her office with the door locked. I went to go find Levi and he was PISSED. He was scolding Eren and Jean for fighting and making a mess. When he turned around at first he had the maddest expression I've seen on him since.. well, my dream I had last night. He saw me and chilled out because I probably looked fucking horrified. He looked confused and probably got more confused when I sped walked away. First Hange wants to be by themself and I have to go out of the room, now Levi is getting angry? Anime may be on my side but God sure ain't. (IM SORRY OF ALL THE VINE REFERENCES I JSUT WATCHED MORE FOR NOSTALGIA REASONS AND I CANT STOP)

I walked over to find Sasha and sure as hell she was in the cafeteria scavenging for food.
"Sasha we JUST had breakfast!"
"I know!! That's why I'm getting more food [y/n]." She remarked getting her head out of the cabinet. "Damn get with the program." She scoffed focusing her attention back to the cabinet. "UGH! It's all bread. I wanted a potatoe" she said mumbling. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You're too far right" I said and she snapped her head at me so quick I think her neck snapped. "I love you" she said going left and starting to find the potatoes. "I love you too. But you didn't hear it from me!!" I said walked out and just heard a muffled "mhm!" Damn she found them quick!

I walked a little back toward the main study and saw Levi walking down with his same expression that low key looked like he would beat your ass at any moment like he did with Eren. Funny as fuck though.

"Hey you good brat?" He said stopping once he saw me. "Yeah what do you mean?" "Well you looked scared after I was done yelling at the two jackasses who happen to be the same exact fucking person." I chuckled at that then looked at him, wanting to avoid the question. "Eh. I don't know I think I was more shocked than anything." He scoffed. Hard. Wtf. Asshole. "Yeah right. I yell at those two like that's the reason I left the underground. What's up?" He said leaning against the wall. "Nothing really. Just had a bad dream last night that's all."

I think he knew that I was done talking about it, so he just pushed himself off the wall. "I won't push, but just come talk to me in my office if you wanna talk about it. Also Erwin gave me really shitty paperwork so if you could do that, that would be awesome." He said patting my shoulder as he walked by me back the direction he was going before. I kinda stood there processing it. What the fuck was that. Levi never asks for help. Damn. (Pervs)

Right as I start on my way to go back to Hanges office bc I was loney and didn't feel like cleaning. Before I even took two steps. I heard Sasha scream and then heard a low, "get tf out." Obviously Levi had found Sasha. "YES SIR"

Fuck. Didn't they 'hide' them because Sasha always eats them? Like, she only looks in that one cabinet and they moved them so they had food left. Shit. I was too late.

I heard quick walking toward me and the mumbling grew louder and louder. I looked behind me and saw Levi walking quickly towards me. "I know you told her. I told you not to tell her [y/n]. Now choose, cleaning, or a few kicks. Really hard ones too." I grew up with this bitch but he does NOT play favorites.
"NEITHER" I said turning around and sprinting down the hallway and only a millisecond late I heard Levi sprinting towards me, and he was way faster than me.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit. I took a lot of sharp ass turns but made it to a place where I lost Levi. I put my hands on my knees and started breathing heavily. "Damn. Bitch." "What did you say about me?"
"NO" I said as I ran out of the room laughing