Chapter nineteen ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

[y/n] POV:

The next day after dinner, I found my favorite outfit to wear downstairs.

It's so comfy and I love how it looks soIt's a win win!

It's a win win!

I walked down to the mess hall alone because Hange left a few minutes ago. When I got to the mess hall I saw a large table with all different types of booze. They would allow this? I thought, but ran in and grabbed some, wanting to try some. I had a drink (idk pick one) and fell in love with the taste. I chugged it down and got another.

"Good [f/n] you're here!!" Jean called. "Spin the bottle time!!" Oh shit I said laughing. I sat down next to Hange and Levi. Levi was drinking as well, and it seemed simple enough, but he chugged it down as quick as I did my drink.

There was an empty b33r bottle in the center of the circle. "So the rules are simple-" Jean started but Eren interrupted him. "We all know the rules horseface just spin the bottle!!" Jean scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaned forward and spun the bottle.

It slowly came to a stop and landed on Levi. His eyes widened. "Um what?" He said looking up from his drink. "You're turn to spin the bottle captain!!" Jean yelled. Levi rolled his eyes and reluctantly leaned forward and spun the bottle.

It came to a slow stop. It landed on me. "Oh okay that's fine" Levi said and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek like he always did when I was crying when we lived together. It is as comforting. I chuckled a little bit and then spun the bottle, knowing the damn rules.

It spun and spun. Hange was watching it so intently. It finally started slowing down. It landed on the one and only, Reiner. He smiled and looked up at me. "Come here princes-"
"Take a step and I snap your neck." Hange warned, eyes dead and cold.

I patted Hanges shoulder and gave them a kiss on the cheek, getting up to get another few drinks for myself and Levi. "Levi what did you want?" "[instert drink name here]" "bet" I said walking over to the table to grab of a few of each drink so I didn't have to keep getting up.

I managed to grab 5 of each drink. (How? No idea. Use your ✨🌈imagination🌈✨) I walked back over and handed Levi his drinks before sitting down. "Damn thanks brat" he said grabbing them. I sat down and Hange looked at my drinks and started to grab them.

"You can have a sip this is mine" I said widening my eyes at them like a crazy man. I look at the center and saw.. JEAN KISSING EREN?! What kinda-

Mikasa looked like she was gonna kill someone, and Marco looked away closing his eyes. When Jean go back to his spot he stuck out his tongue and hit it with his hand and then embraced Marco.

•~time skip~•

"Levi get on the table and dance!" I yelled. I was already on my 10th drink. Found out I'm a lightweight so by the time I was done with 2/5 of my drinks, I was already out for the count. Levi was less of a lightweight and wanted to be drunk with me because he "didn't wanna leave me hangin'"

"Haha okay!" He said climbing on the table and spinning around on the table. I laughed and clapped my hands to the sound of the music. I heard two sets footsteps behind me and twirled around stumbling to see Hange and Erwin walking towards us, trying to suppress a laugh but they were obviously amused.

"Uh oh. LEVI RUN" he looked in my direction and he grabbed my hand and ran. We both ran back quickly to grab our respective drinks and then ran out of the mess hall and down the long hallways.

It reminded me of the times he would drag me after we stole some bread for dinner. I would always cry about it so he made it like a fun game so I would laugh and run along with him. 

We got to his room, chugged the last of our drinks and flopped on the bed. "Leviiiii my *hiccup* stomach hurts. I adjust myself so my head is on his pillow and I'm curled up in a ball. He leans up and looks at me and crawls over to me, wrapping his arm around me and I buried my face in his chest. Just like the old days. We were suddenly children again. Laying together after a fun day running around.

I was slowly falling asleep before I heard a knock on the door. "Come *hiccup* in!" Levi yelled. When he hiccuped her scared me so I measles into him more because it hurt my head too. Hange and Erwin stepped in. The snickered and walked in. Hange came over and knelt next to me and said, do you wanna go back to the room and get sleep?

I nodded my head and before she picked me up I kissed Levi on the cheek and smiled. He pat my head before collapsing in to Erwins arms when he crawled into the bed. "Goodnight L *hiccup* evi!" I screamed before we were fully out of the room. "Bye" I heard him whisper before we got out of the room.

When we got back to the room Hange undressed me and payed me into bed, and went to go get changed themselves. I tried to call asleep without them but I just couldn't do it. So I waited with my eyes open for them to come back.

When they did and they saw me still awake they hid a small smile and came over to the bed a little quicker. They rolled into bed. "Go to bed. You need sleep." I nuzzled into their chest a fell into a blissful sleep.