Chapter fifteen ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

[y/n] POV:
"He's apart of the what?" I said, spinning myself to look at Levi. Hanji was finishing putting together her last top straps as we walked out of the room.

"He's outside the door with a kn*fe and a g*n and a bunch of other men with the same things. Don't tell me you didn't know about this either." I sadly shook my head as I put my [h/c] into a high ponytail. "I had no idea." I sighed closing my eyes.

"What are we gonna do then?" Hanji sighed and patted my back as we finally arrived at the front doors. "We don't even have ODM gear." I looked down trying to push away the tears in my eyes.

"Well Erwin is out there talking to them... and he has a bigger hun then they do. As well as his swords and the rest of the recon corps. We're gonna go get our gear and help though. Let me rephrase that, Hanji and I are going out there. You're staying here. You can watch from the window." Levi said as we all turned around to get ODM gear.

When the both of them walked out there, I saw my dad start screaming and both Hanji and Levi. He pointed his g*n at Hanji playfully waving it around. He shot up in the air. Then he lowered his gun and aimed at Hanji while screaming, and I could barley make out what he was saying, but I heard this, "IF I CANT K*LL [Y/N] ILL KILL YOU!!"

My eyes widened and he shot, hitting theyre shoulder. "NO!" I screamed. I burst through the doors and flew up as high as I could, and bit my hand after I got past my dad and his g*ng.

My eyes glowing [e/c], and my [h/c] blowing from the air that me transforming caused. "FUCK!" I heard the all to familiar voice of my father shout. I looked down at him, then bent over and grabbed him by the leg flipping him upside down. The rest of his little g*ng was shooting at me, but that only bounced off my skin.

The survey corps took that as a chance to advance. They didn't kill anyone, but they disarmed them and knocked them out. Within a matter of seconds they were all on the ground, passed out cold.

I threw my dad up in the air and caught him so he was upright again. I pulled him up to my face like I was going to eat him. "Y-you d-don't w-wanna d-do this [y/n]. W-what about your m-mom? What would sh-she think?" My dad muttered, sweat and tears dripping down his face.

"YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT THEIR MOM ASSHAT" Levi shouted while using his ODM gear to hoist himself onto my shoulder. He looked so pissed he could take out 5 beast titans at once.

I looked at Levi on my shoulder, and then back at my dad, leaned forward, and screamed at him so he would've flown across the world if I wasn't holding onto him. I saw the rest of the survey corps cover their ears. I don't wanna eat him. I can't. So... I'll have other titans do it for me.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile!! I lost inspiration and then saw something on YouTube and my mind thought of this!! (I was not watching about a titan k*ll their father btw) but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Have a good day/night/afternoon!! Goodbye!! 🖤🖤

Also if you have any suggestions that you wanna see I will look at them and try to put them in the story where it fits!! Smut or not!!