Chapter eight (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

[y/n] POV:
I walk into the mess hall. (Keep in mind you're still wearing the nice clothes from the last one.) "hey guys!" I yelled as I jogged over to my friends. I was wearing clear heals and holy shit was it difficult to run in them.

"Hey [y/n], you look amazing!!" Armin said smiling. "Thanks man!!" You smiled back. "Omg!! You look better then my potatoes!!" Sasha said. I laughed at that. "Thanks Sasha!" She laughed and continued eating. "Lookin sexy [y/n]" Connie remarked laughing. (He wasn't actually flirting he was just messing) I started laughing, and felt Hanji's arm wrap around you waist once again.

"Mine" she said and glared at Connie. "Hun he was just messing. It's a running joke." I said putting my hand over hers. They relaxed a little but kept their arm there. Historia then squealed, "awww you guys are so cute!" Ymir looked at her with affection in her face. "Hey bitch" I turned and see Levi standing there. "Sup fucker." I said back, lightly laughing. "The hell-" Jean just said almost falling out his chair.

"Hey shitty glasses." He smirked at Hanji. Even though Hanji was now dating me and he's my brother, they were still friends before that. "I love ya shorty, but I got a date with a little taller shorty." She said and we waved
Goodbye to everyone.

When we got outside, Moblit was standing there with one horse saddles up. I got up on the horse, swinging both my feet to my right, and Hanji jumped up behind me. She grabbed around me and onto the reins. "Alright, we're going, I'll bring you back dessert Moblit thanks for getting Athena ready." (I love the name Athena so that's Hanji's horses name since she's the Greek goddess for wisdom)

We rode for about 20 minutes, until we got to one of the nicest restaurants in town called, Rovers diner. I got of the horse and Hanji tied her up to a pole nearby and we walked in.

____••time skip••____

When we got back home, we brought Moblit dessert back and then headed to her room. I went and grabbed Hanji's shirt I was wearing earlier, and changed into it. I had a pair of [f/c] panties, and crawled into her bed. They walked in with a shirt that had picture of bean and sawney on it. Of course she would I mentally laughed at my girlfriend. She climbed into bed and we fell asleep in each others arms.