Chapter Eighteen ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

[y/n] POV:

"Don't touch [y/n] ever again you filthy rat" Hange remarked putting their hand down at their side. Reiner looked up, fear flashed through his eyes for a moment before rage settled in.

"And what are you gonna do about it section commander" he spat out the last part like it was some sort of horrible slur. is this man TRYING to die? I thought looking at him rise up again to face Hange.

"Reiner stop. Leave us alone." I said trying to put stern into my voice, but to no prevail. I was too scared to say anything other than that. All I did was walk over to Hange and grab their hand and intertwine our fingers.

"You think you can just have her Hange?" Reiner said tilting his head, smiling, and rolling his sleeves up. Hange leans over and kisses my forehead, not taking her eyes of Reiner. "Forgive me. I won't hurt my suit. Promise. We'll go in 5 minutes tops." They said before letting go of my head and walking to Reiner.

⚠️mild violence⚠️

"You sure you wanna do this cadet" they spat not even fazed. As soon as Reiner got a step too close they took a step forward and punched him square in the nose, kicked him in the stomach making him double over, then taking there foot and quickly sweeping their foot and connecting it with the back of his knee, and pushing with such force they Reiner fell to the floor with a loud THUD.

He groaned in pain, eyes squeezed shut from the pain. They probably broke something. They grabbed part of the wooden bench and snapped a chunk off. Did they just..? THATS MADE OUT OF PURE WOOD TF I thought. Who the hell would mess with Hange if they could do that.

They walked over to Reiner and placed a foot on their chest and leaned down so they were eye to eye. "If you ever come near [y/n] with that BS again I won't hesitate to chop you like titan."

They pressed the wood to Reiners neck. "Got that?" They said spitting in their face. "Y-yes section commander Hange." He stammered. They pulled the price of wood from his neck and walked over to me and picked me up. They were mumbling things that I couldn't quite comprehend.

"You didn't have to do that you know." I said chuckling and looking up at them. Turned out they had been looking at me already. "Yes. Yes I did. Nobody touches you. Especially someone like him." They said looking up and snarling.

I chuckled. "Okay okay. I was fine though."
They looked down at me. "You call struggling in someone's arms while they s3xu@ly h@rr@s that means you're fine?" They said looking down at me, stopping. They set me down and looked at me.

"....no" I said trailing off and looking away. "That's what I thought. If anything like that happens call me there and I'll be there in seconds. Nobody touches you do you hear me?" They said getting down to face me. I signed and nuzzled into them. We heard someone running up to us and we looked over to see Jean.

"Hey Jean! What did you need?" I said turning away, trying to get my mind off of the events that just unraveled within 5 minutes.

"I'm hosting a fun party tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I looked at Hange smiling. They signed and nodded their head. I jumped. "Yeah sure!! We'll be there. After dinner?" "Yeah" "okay!! See you there!!" I said as he ran back into the building.

I turned back to Hange. "Did you want just a night in tonight? We can go in and hang out for a little before bed?" I said looking at them. I was tired now from that anyways. I was hoping they would say yes because I didn't feel like going out right now due to what happened.

"Yea sure. Let's go." With that we went back inside.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you liked these chapters!  I've enjoyed writing them and the next one will be more of a relaxed fun one! The whole, "Hange seeing someone else kiss [y/n]" was my girlfriends idea who was the reason I started writing this. They really help with the story. Also the chapter after this is also an idea she came up with on our date. You're positive comments are the reason I have the inspiration I have these posted for everyone to see. I never imagined so many people would enjoy this so much! If you haven't noticed I like responding to people comments. My username is SmolGayBean w/ a picture of Hange as my pfp if you didn't already know. I hope you beauty's have a wonderful day/night!