Chapter fourteen ಠ_ಠ

[y/n] POV:
When we got to Hanji's room, they layed me down on the bed and walked over to their bathroom. I was too tired to even say anything. I rolled over in their double bed with the comfiest of anyone's here. Even Levi's!

The only time I was in Levi's bed was because I was sick and he took the day off to take care of me. He really is the best brother a girl could ask for.

I pulled the fresh, warm white blanket over top of me, and closed me eyes.

I continued tossing and turning for a good 5 minutes. I hear a door open and see Hanji walked out in the same Sawney and Bean t-shirt, and some comfortable blue pajama shorts.

She walked over and crawled into bed next to me, spooning me. I couldn't sleep like that so I turned around and rolling closer into them. We fit like a puzzle. I nuzzled into their chest and smiled and finally, fell asleep.

_____••time skip••_____

When I woke up, I found myself spread out across the bed, with Hanji no where in sight. I sit up and finally hear the sound of the shower running. I look at the time and see that we have training in 10 minutes.

"FUCK" I said, jumping out of bed and over to Hanji's drawer, who always kept my pair of training clothes in. I should just bring my shit over here. I thought to myself. NOT THE TIME. GET CHANGED ASSHOLE. I said shaking my head and finally picking up my uniform.

As I'm finishing up with the straps, Hanji walks out of the shower with their hair down, and their top straps still undone, with the lower half perfectly finished. "Hey [y/n]. How did you sleep?" Hanji said yawning, still walking out of the bathroom.

"Why didn't you wake me up before?" I said finishing up getting on my straps. "Becu-" Hanji started but didn't get to finish. Because Levi bursted in our room. We both snapped out heads to look over at him. He had a deep cut on his cheek.

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOUR DAD WAS PART OF A FUCKING UNDERGROUND MAFIA!"