Chapter five ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[y/n]s POV:
I sat there, frozen on Hanji's lap. I was turned around so he could only see my face and my bear back.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck-" he said. His eyes were wide. They didn't look mad or anything they just looked overall confused. "Okay, when I said to shoot your shot with [f/n] this is not what I meant Hanji!" Levi just turned around and shut the door.

When I turned back around it was Levi again, but he wasn't even facing us this time. "By the way it's training time again. You don't have a choice [f/n] so get a shirt on and let's go" I heard a chuckle and then the door shut.

I slowly got off of Hanji's lap. I bent over and grabbed my bra. Hanji signed, then slowly got out of the chair and put her shirt on and put the straps back on while I did the same.

Before I could walk out Hanji called, "[f/n]?" "Yes?" I said turning around. "Do you uh.. do you maybe, wanna go on a date sometime?" She said while she rubbed her hand on the back of her head, looking away with a faint blush on her cheeks. "I would love to" I said walking over and giving her a small kiss on the cheek. "Bye Hanji!! See you later!" I said tuning around and smiling back at them. They smiled back and just waved, still with the blush painted across their face.

_____••small time skip••_____

"Okay you brats." Levi called as my friends and I all lined up in front of a forest, knowing what we were about to do. "I've giving you all wooden knifes. You are to play a 'deadly' game of hide and go seek."

Hanji's POV:
As [f/n] walked out of the room, I was thinking about what could have happened if Levi hadn't walked in and she didn't have to go train. She's my cadet and I'm her captain, and we just made out, and we were both shirtless. I will admit, she has a perfect body. Even though I only saw the top, I know that the rest will be just as perfect. I grabbed my money and walked out the door, to the nearest sex shop I could find.