Chapter nine (●'◡'●)ノ

[y/n] POV
I woke up around 5:30 in the morning. I was still in Hanji's arms, but they were staring at me with love and a little bit of... lust..? "Hanji? What are you doing awake?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Why were you rubbing you knee in between my legs a second ago?" She said looking at me seriously, the lust in their eyes growing more and more by the second.

SMUT FROM HERE ON!!

"I-I didnt-" I was cut of by her roughly kissing me. I melted into the kiss, slowly getting turned on when she was exploring my body with her hands. They didn't waste any time, and picked me up, and brought me to the dresser, breaking this kiss only to grab something from the drawer. Well, more like multiple things.

She threw me onto the bed and I saw what she grabbed. The strap on, a pair of handcuffs, and the large vibrator. She pulled off my shirt and panties leaving me completely naked laying on the bed. They stripped as well, never taking there eyes off me. They put the strap on, and I never realized how big it was till now. At least 9 inches I thought to myself.

She came down onto me pinning my hands above my head, the handcuffs hanging off their finger. After a good 20 minutes of making out and the strap rubbing up against my folds, they pick me up and placed me on top of them, while she sits up and me placed on her lap, right in front the of the strap. "You wanna do this?" That was the first time either of us talked since this started. "Yes. Yes please fuck the shit out of me." I said throwing away my dignity for the time being

They quickly ran their arms around me and I gasped at the feeling of the cold handcuffs against my skin, and knowing what to do next, I used my knees to prop myself above the strap. (Every time you bounce on the stop, it rubs against their womanhood, making her feel good too.) I slowly push myself onto the strap, "ow~" i squeeked. I knew I it would hurt but nothing that bad, "move at your own pace baby girl" she said wiping the tears off my face, because I couldn't seeing my hands were cuffed behind me. After a minute of adjusting to the size, I started bouncing up and down.

"Fuck" I heard Hanji grown grabbing my hips and without hesitation bouncing me up and down 10x faster. "FUCK oh shit Hanji, a-ah f-fuck" I moaned out at the sudden pleasure. They pulled me closer to their chest and the strap hit my G-spot making me loose all self control. "Fuck Hanji yes!! Right there yes! Fuck~ fuck keep going just like that." I was moaning so loud at this point, I was glad they were thick walls.

I was still only riding her, when she started thrusting into me at an inhuman speed, making it 1000x better. "FUCK, shit Hanji don't stop!! A-ah!!" I moaned leaning my head back in pleasure. "Hanji I'm gonna-" they cut me off, "me too" and we both climaxed at the same time. I fell farther onto them and started breathing heavy.

"That was amazi-" I started, but then Hanji started moving to sit up more, and we forgot to pull out, so we both moaned at the unexpected pleasure. "I'm not done with you yet." They said walking over to the drawer. They took off the strap and walked over to the drawer and grabbed a gag, two more handcuffs and the dildo that was even longer than the strap.

My hands were still behind your back, and you squirmed. My womanhood started growing hot and wet again waiting to feel pleasure. She stuck the dildo to a wooden chair, put the on half of each cuff on the front leg. They walked over, picked me up, and dropped me right on the dildo, with it going so deep inside of me that I thought I would scream of pleasure.

They put the gag in my mouth and cuffed my ankles to the legs. I squirmed, embarrassed, forgetting what I was sitting on. I loudly moan and leaned forward. I whined and they walked over to the bed, grabbed the large vibrator, and some duct tape, and attached the vibrator to the chair, so it was lined up with my clit, and instantly turned it to the highest setting.