Chapter 28

Before you start read this rq. So I know I said I was gonna do a mass release, and I have 3 other chapters already written, (one of them is smut 😏) but I haven't released anything in months, so here's a sort of 'teaser' to the mass release coming in about, 3-4 days! Make sure to check in every once in awhile bc it MAY be posted before that!! 🖤🖤
[y/n] perspective:
When the long a$$ tentacle finally let me down, I got a better look at my surroundings. It was dark, with no visible exit, but every once in awhile there was an eye staring at me, and some of them looked oddly familiar.
At one of the eyes, it was an odd blue color that seemed more gray than anything. Scared out of my wits, I screamed "F&CK YA CHICKEN STRIPS" and ran in the opposite direction.

I ran for probably a sum of 10 seconds, but it felt like much longer than that. I only stopped when I ran into something. I fell backwards my a$$ hitting the ground. "What in the everlasting hel-" when I looked up I saw the mutilated c0rpse of none other than my dad.

His lips were ashy and bleeding, his arms only being connected by a few lines of flesh. His legs were just bones, with little patches of skin here and there, and wherever the skin was it was dripping blood. His eyes were white with flashing red veins running throughout them. His fingers were a mix of bone, flesh, and skin. His shirt was ripped and greatly blood stained. The only parts of the shirt that were still intact were the shoulders and the sides which held small bits  of the bottom hem of the shirt, some seeming floating in place. The top right of his skull was bashed in, with missing pieces of skull were floating around the area, and he had blood pooling at his feet that seemed more like a shadow than a puddle.

"It's all your fault, you know" he said. But he didn't say it, more like projected it like a speaker. It was his voice, with a deep demonic voice in the shadows, like that's what was controlling him.

"Huh? With mom? You always said that but it's not tr-" looking slightly past him I saw the shadow of my mom. As she came forward I could see she was less walking, more gliding.

She was wearing a long white dress that looked more like a nightgown when I looked closely at the stitching. From what I could see of her body, her skin was plastered to her bones. Literally. She was just skin and bones. Instead of blood pooling below her feet it was a dark black fog, where every once in awhile you saw a piece of bread go by or an apple. Basically just anything that we could find in the underground was displayed. Her face was also plastered to her face, but her full pink lips still looked the same, with a few cracks and some blood. Her eyes were also white with red veins scattered in them. Her hair was in thin strips like she had been pulling her hair out.

"It was your fault" she said. Saying it just the way my dad had a moment ago. "You took my food. And you're betrayed my one wish I had for you. You're the reason both me and him are dead. It's all. Your. Fault." The last words coming from both of them with the demonic force coming through more loudly now.

"No. This is just a nightmare. You're- you're lying." I say looking up tears already starting to fall onto my cheeks. "NO" they both said as the lunged towards me. Their faces were longer, their eyes now black, razor sharp teeth and long snake-like tongues. Needless to say I screamed and I was scared sh1tless.

I sat there for what felt like ages, frozen in fear and hurt. My heart was heavy and my head was spinning.

"[y/n].."
"Hange!!" I screamed spinning around. It was them. And they were, them. There was nothing weird about them. They were even grinning with a look of empathy in their eyes.

Then, they looked away for a moment and looked back at me, with a blank face.
"I never loved you. And I never will. You're useless"