Chapter Twenty Seven 

[y/n] POV:
I woke up to nobody else in the room with me. It was oddly cold and the room seemed.. emptier. It had the same layout as Hange's room but the furniture was all different and and in different place. "How f$cking long was I asleep! Damn.." I cussed as I rolled outta bed. I was in a long t-shirt and long pants. I got out of bed, yawned and stretched and walked out of the room.

As soon as I opened the door I'm spelled a smell that smelled much like a rotting body. But it didn't even smell like an animal. It smelled.. like a human. I'd grown up smelling that often seeing as I lived in the underground and my dad was a mafia member. I slowly walked out of the room and shut the door behind me, not turning my back to the hall that seemed much longer now that I look at it.

As I walk down the dimly lit hall, there are no doors other than the one that I had just walked out of. At least as I was walking down the hallway the end of it actually got closer.

When I finally got to the end of the hall, there was a small door that even Levi would have to crouch to get into. I got on all fours and wiggled through. This tunnel was long but at least shorter than the other hallway.

Right as my knees were starting to hurt the tunnel finally ended. There was a small door and as I opened it and started to go through it, it slammed shut right on my nose. "WHAT THE F&CK ow.." when I opened it again I pushed with a lot more force and it flung open, and cold air slammed my face.

"F&ck this" I said trying to turn around, but there was two pairs of growing yellow eyes at the end of the hallways (glowing yellow orbs that looks like this piss in my toilet 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😍😍😍😍😍😇😇😇)

"Na f&ck THAT even more 🖕" I decided flipping back around and back into the icy tundra that would now be my f&cking home as long as that damned THING was in there.

I walked out and screamed "HOME SWEET HO-" my eyes widened and there were multiple yellow glowing [orbs 🥰🥰😍😍😍🤪🤪] eyes staring at me. Some there was only one, some two, and some as many as 3. "What the actual F&CK" I screamed throwing my arms up and then dramatically flopping them down. "Suddenly one doesn't seem so bad." I said turning around to go back in the tunnel, but it was f&cking gone.

"Welp. Only one more option left"

"F&CKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I said screaming and running away from the eye monster things. "F&ck f&ck f&ck f&ck f&ck f&ck f&ck F&&&&CKKKKKKKK" I heard a roar from behind me. "YOU CAN TALK?!?" I screamed, stopping to look back, realizing they were still running at me, then f&cking BOLTING the other way.

I felt something slimy go around my ankle and there was a tentacle wrapped around me ankle. "Lady Dimitrescu-" then I was dragged into the dark tunnel of eyes (and apparently a mouth and a tentacle 🤷)

YOU H0RNY F&CKS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT NSFW DONT EVEN GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD. Now have a nice day 😌🖤