Chapter Twelve ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

[y/n] POV:
"Son of a bitch!!" I screamed stepping back and shaking my hand. "WHAT THE HELP [Y/N]?!" My dad screamed at me. "Fuck you, you're nothing but a little bitch who runs with his tail between his legs whenever someone confronts him!!" I yelled at him stepping back towards him. I pulled my knee up and slammed it down on his throat.

"We're gonna throw your ass out of here and when we do you'll leave and never come back. If you do I'll send you straight up to go see mom." The last part barley made it out of my mouth do you how clenched my jaw was. "Is that understood dad" I said putting more pressure on his throat. "Y-yes" he managed to mutter out.

I pulled my knee away from his throat and turned around to see Levi smiling so wide, with a hint of shock peeking through he gray eyes. Hanji just stared at you. Their eyes trained on you. I think I see.. admiration on her face? Did I make one of humanity's strongest soldiers, admire my actions?

As I walked through the two of them I placed a hand on Levi's shoulder, "Get rid of him." He nodded and swallowed, "My pleasure." He said walking over to my dad. I walked out and heard footsteps follow me.

"That was amazing [y/n]." Hanji said once we got to the mess hall. "Thanks. I've just had enough of his bullshit." I heard screaming from down the hallway and rushed to the door to see Levi dragging my dad out the door. I laughed and walked back to the table with my friends. Hanji sat with Erwin, I sat with Jean, Sasha, Marco, Eren, Mikasa and Armin.

"Hey [y/n]!!" Armin said smiling at you. "Hey Armin!" You smiled back. "Fuck off nice guys, okay, so you are all invited to my party today in the mess hall. You can bring 2 plus ones and they can bring a plus one." Jean said looking at the table. "Do I have a choi-" I started and Jean interrupted. "Nope. You're coming and you're gonna like it!!" I rolled my eyes and ate and talked to my friends for the rest of dinner. "When is it?" Sasha asked. "After dinner. Like, 20 minutes after dinner. Today." Oh shit that was quicker than you thought.

_____••time skip••_____

I walked into my room after dinner to get changed into some lazy clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. Good enough I thought and walked out of my room.

As I was walking in the hallway, I saw Hanji, she was walking to her room. "Hange!!" I screamed and ran over to Hange hugging her from behind. "Hey hun. What's up? You look cute. What's the occasion?" They said smiling looking down at me. "Jean is having a party in the mess hall. Can you and Levi come? Moblit and Erwin can come too!!" I said smiling up at them, jumping with enthusiasm. They laughed. "Yeah I'll talk to them. When does it start?" They questioned. "About ten minutes." I said smiling and turning around yelling back at them. I heard them chuckle and turn around to go talk to Levi and the others.

_____••time skip••_____

I sat down in a spot on the floor. We were sitting in a circle. We were laughing wait for others to come. "Hey guys!!" I heard Hanji call from the door. "Hanji!! Come sit next to me!!" I called. They smiled and sat to the left of me, Moblit sat next to Hanji, Levi sat on my other side and Erwin was next to him. "We're here as friends not as leaders. Right Levi?" Hanji said looking over me to look at Levi. "Tch. Yeah whatever that's fine with me." He said turning over to Erwin so he didn't look at Hanji. Erwin looked at Levi and winked. I KNEW THEY HAD A THING BUT HOLY SHIT. WHY WE GOIN SO FUCKIN FAST.

I chuckled and Levi turned around and slapped my arm. "Shut the fuck up asshole." "Whatever asshat." I said laughing and turning to Jean. "What now?" I said and he just jumped up and got onto a table, very dramtic.
"Truth or dare!!" I blinked. "You had to be all dramatic like for that?" I said blankly. "Yes [y/n]. Why not?" I rolled my eyes and let him continue. He jumped off the table and sat back down in between Sasha and Connie. "I'll go first. Connie, truth or dare." Jean said looking over to Connie. "Mmmm DARE!!" Connie screamed in Jeans face.

"I dare you to go slap Captain Levi." Jean said smirking at Connie. I laughed, "do it, do it, do it" I started laughing. I felt Levi's eyes dig into my soul. "Fuck you." "You wish bitch" was my reply. Before Levi could say anything back, Connie slapped him right across the face. "OW!" Levi said grabbing his face where Connie slapped him. Connie ran back to his spot.

"Oh so you can get shot and get your limbs broken by a titan but you can't take a slap." I said getting all up into his face. "Shut up [y/n]"
"Nooooooooo" I said falling back onto my back, my feet still crossed as I feel back, my arms keeping my legs still. I rocked back up and laughed. "Okay Connie your turn" Jean cut in.

"Okay. Commander Erwin truth or dare?" Connie said looking at Erwin. Only Connie would have the balls to ask his commander a truth or dare question. "Fuck it. Dare" I heard Erwin answer. Connie smiled. "I dare you to kiss Levi and have him sit on you lap the rest of the night." I looked over at Erwin who had a wide grin only growing larger and larger by the second. I glanced at Levi and he was blushing like crazy.

Before Levi could protest, Erwin pulled Levi onto his lap facing away from him so Levi's back was pressed up against Erwins chest. Erwin placed a hand on Levi's throat bending it back to kiss him. It started as a light kiss and then got more intense as Levi got into it. I punched Erwin and Levi on the arm. "If you wanna do this now, take it to the bedroom" I said laughing. When Levi finally regained his senses he shoved me onto Hanji's lap, "fuck you [y/n]." He was blushing and wasn't looking me in the eye. I laughed, "yeah okay Mr. Prickle pants. I love you too." I said crossing me feet and looking at him with a smug face. He just glared at me and I laughed.

"Fine then. [y/n] truth or dare." Levi said. Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit. "Truth" I said stiffening. He smirked and I knew whatever I chose I was fucked. "Did you or did you not, have a remote control vibrator in during the most recent meeting with you me Erwin Hanji Eren and Armin." He said smirking. He already knew the answer to that. "Um, I did" I said, putting my head into my hands.

I heard people gasping and I fell onto Hanji's lap. I kicked Levi in the arm. "Fuck you asshole." I said looking at him, glaring. "Awww I love you too sis." He said smiling and sticking his tongue out.

~~~~

After a few minutes, a couple of rounds, I was sitting on Hanji's lap, their chin on my head. It was Sashas turn and we all know she was the biggest fan girl out of everyone. Especially when it came to Hanji and I. "[y/n] truth or dare?" Sasha said. I hadn't had anyone asked me anything since Levi asked me. And last time I chose truth shit went down hill quick so I chose "dare"

Sasha smiled. What.

"I dare you to give Hanji a lap dance."