Chapter three (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

[y/n] POV:
"A what?" Eren said. He wasn't mad. I don't think. "Don't let me around Mikasa please. I might... say something.." Eren said looking down and blushing. Hanji looked down and wrote something on her clip board. "Noted"

"[f/n] what about you? How are you feeling?" Hanji said slowly looking up at me. She had one eye brow raised. "Um.. yeah. I'm okay. Just a little flustered." I blurted the part out like someone was holding a g*n to my head. She raised an eyebrow. "Flustered? Why?" She said smirking.

I opened my eyes wide. Fuck. I just stayed silent and looked at the floor. "Okay. If you're embarrassed we can always talk about it in private." She said raising an eyebrow. I just nodded my head afraid that I would say why in front of Eren. "Okay. Moblit, go get Mikasa for me." Hanji said looking down at her board while writing something down. I didn't even know Moblit was in the room. He nodded and walked out of the room.

_____••small time skip••_____

Mikasa walked into the room and Eren blushed. "So Eren, what did you wanna say to Mikasa?" Eren looked up at Hanji and just glared for a second, then finally mustered up the courage, "I know we grew up together, but I really hope you'll be my girlfriend." He said shutting his eyes and looking away. Mikasa looked like she was about to cry. She ran over to Eren and squatted and they hugged before I heard Mikasa say, "yes. Of course." Eren smiled and picked Mikasa up bridal style and ran out of the room. "DONT BE TOO LOUD!!" I laugh shouted as they ran out the room.

"Moblit you're dismissed thank you." Hanji said as Eren and Mikasa left the room. My eyes widened and I snapped my neck over to Hanji. Moblit saluted. "Yes ma'am." He then was at ease and walked out of the room. Hanji looked at me with a evil grin and eyes filled with lust.

"So [f/n], what is it you were all flustered about earlier?"