Chapter ten (ง'̀-'́)ง

⚠️TW⚠️ ⚠️Abuse⚠️ ⚠️Homophobia⚠️

If you are uncomfortable with abuse, go to the bottom of the chapter and read the authors note!

[y/n] POV:
When we finished that, we both layed in the bed together. We both were back in our previous clothes just in case. We slept for another hour just in each others embrace, and I hear someone burst through the door running in jumping on me.

I turn my head and see Levi smiling with some black jeans and white t-shirt. He used to wear that when I first entered the scouts and we would hang out together late at night. Hanji woke up with a groan as I pushed Levi off  laughing and ran into the other room grabbing clothes that I would've worn back then to match with Levi.

When I walk back in the room Levi was bouncing like a little kid. It's been awhile since you've seen him like this. He doesn't let himself be vulnerable around people because he doesn't wanna let them too close. But it was too late with Hanji and I, so he let that go until we finally walked out of the room waving bye to Hanji.

As soon as we stepped out of the room, he put his emotionless face back on and we made casual conversation. I didn't wanna be mean and talk about the sudden personality change, so we just talked. We grabbed some 3dmg from a weaponry room and headed out to a big forest were we go to train. It was everyone's day off so we had the whole place to ourselves.

We ran around the forest playing tag, and swung through the forest, and then wrestled to end the afternoon. While we sat on a tree, I saw a horse with a man riding on it. But it was a bright white horse, and the survey corp only had black and brown horses. I didn't think anything of it and we just talked till we had to head back for lunch. Neither of us had breakfast so we were starving.

When we got back, we both talked until we got the mess hall. I saw a large bulky man sitting across from Hanji and they were talking. Hanji looked up and saw me, "[y/n]!! This guy says he's your dad" at that, Levi and I froze. The man turned around and it sure as hell was my dad.

"[y/n]! I wanna talk to you in private." He said getting up and dragging you to another room, and he shoved Levi out of the way, and Levi was too shocked to even do anything. I felt tears form in the corners of my eyes.

He shoved me onto a wall so I was slumped over like a rag doll and kicked me in the guy so hard i fell over, and I was already sitting down. "You useless child. You didn't send me my money this year. What the hell." He gritted through his teeth repeatedly hitting me so i was coughing up blood. Then he his a rib and I heard and felt a small snap.

I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out because I felt his hand over my mouth. "You say anything and I'll kill you right now" he said punching me in the face. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!" He said as he saw the smoke coming from my stomach from my titan form healing myself. "I STILL CANT BELIEVE MY DAUGHTER IS A TITAN AND A F****T!! I HOPE YOU DIE SO I GET ALL YOUR MONEY. ACTUALLY, ILL KILL YOU NOW, SO YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PAYING ME BACK!" I let out an scream, "HANJI!! LEVI!! ANYONE!" I was defenseless. I couldn't hurt him. My mom would be so disappointed in me. She loved him more than anything and I couldn't do that to her. Even if she was passed on.

I shut my eyes waiting for another hit, but all I  heard was a loud punch and felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. I noticed the figure was shorter so I recognized them as Levi. I still had steam coming from my body. I was crying into him. I looked over and saw
Hanji smashing his back over and over again. "Hanji wait!!" Hanji whipped her head over to me with nothing but concern. They had tears in the corner of their eyes. "Yes?" They said sweetly walking over. "Please just... don't kill him..." they widened there eyes, "don't kill him?! He just beat you!! You could've died!!" she shouted. Right as I had stopped crying tears started forming in my eyes again, they noticed and quickly rushed over closer to be and wiping the tears off my face. "Okay. MOBLIT!" Moblit came rushing over to the scene from the mess hall and widened his eyes. "Bring this man to my office and start bandaging him up." Hanji said not taking her eyes off me. I was still hugging Levi but could still see Hanji.

"Yes ma'am." Moblit could lift, so he picked my dad up and ran with him over to Hanji's office. Levi placed me next to the wall so we sat next to each other. Hanji pulled me closer to her without hurting my ribs. The steam from my body making it hotter in the hallway. I grabbed Levi's hand and he accepted it and leaned his head back against the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me..?" Hanji said kneeling next to me. I paused for a second before answering. "I was gonna tell you. I just didn't think he would come here. I guess old traditions die hard.." I said trailing off with the last sentence. Hanji leaned up making me lift her head up looking at me. "What 'old tradition'?"

I looked at Levi and squeezed his hand a little bit indicating I didn't wanna say it. "When we lived in the underground, we would go out and play and when she got home her dad would beat her to the verge of death, but not enough to kill her. Her mom would heal her but told her never to touch her dad. Even though she didn't like seeing her daughter hurt, she loved the man more than anything. Other than her. And then her mother passed, and she still vowed never to hurt her dad. Which is why did didn't fight back, even though she could've." Levi said looked straight at Hanji. He was emotionless again. He pulled my hand close to his chest and kissed it. "That's when I took her in. I couldn't take it anymore. Kenny was taking care of me and she needed somewhere to go. When Kenny left it was just us. When I left she was forced to go back to her dad. I feel horrible that I left her. I can't believe I didn't pull her back when her dad pulled her out of the room." I felt something wet hit the skin on my hand. I looked over and saw tears flowing down his face. I looked at Hanji and  sa that she was crying too. "I'm so sorry [y/n]." Hanji whispered

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/n; hello!! This one was really long but I hope you liked it!! If this was too much for you I can always make a different one for you so that Levi grabbed you from your dad before he can bring you to the hallway. He would still get his ass whooped so the next chapter would still match up.

To people who haven't read the chapter yet, read up until your dad grabs your wrist. Then after that, go to the next chapter. It'll pick up there. The next one will be dramatic so even if you have read the chapter, then next chapter will be dramatic too!! 🖤🖤