Chapter 10 (ง'̀-'́)ง -alternative end

If you didn't read the authors note in the last one, go read it now! It'll clear some things up. And 'end' doesn't mean the whole story, just the end of the chapter. ⚠️talk of abuse⚠️

[y/n] POV:
My dad grabbed my wrist, but before he could pull me out of the mess hall, Levi grabbed me and pulled me back into his chest. I thanked the gods above that he saved me from that monster.

"Levi, give me back my daughter. Now." My dad demanded. "No. Why would I give her to a monster like you." Levi said gritting his teeth through his words. He let me go and I got behind him. I looked around at the others, all starting to turn their heads to us. "Levi, give [y/n] to her dad. That's her fath-" Hanji said but Levi didn't let her finish, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MAN DID TO HER?!" Levi scream led at Hanji, still glancing at my father. "What? He took care of her all the time." Hanji said raising her voice. Levi laughed like a women who was about to go kill someone. He smiled and licked his teeth. "No you dumbass. HE BEAT HER. SHE ALMOST DIED AT LEAST TWICE EVERY WEEK. ALL BECAUSE SHE HUNG OUT WITH ME OR HER CLOTHES HAD A SPECK OF DIRT."  My dad scoffed. "And what if I did. The useless brat deserved. She didn't do anything except play and sleep and eat. She wasted everyone's time and I'm pissed her mom injected that titan serum shit into her so she couldn't die. She ruined my life. If she died I would be so much happy. And her mother would be alive." At that I let out a yelp. He had always said that, but how he said it now.. I couldn't take it. A tear rolled down my cheek and my knees buckled under me so I fell to the floor. My mother died of starvation. I screamed out of pure frustration.

I wanted to hit him so bad. But I couldn't. My mom told me to never do that. She loved him. Not more than me, but he couldn't stand see me being hit, so she didn't wanna see him hurt. She had such a kind soul, the kindest of souls. That's why my mom and Levi's mom met. They were the two kindest souls you'd ever met, and they died the same way. Because they were kind, and wanted their kids to live.

"Fuck you" Hanji said walking over to my dad and punched him square in the face. "FUCK" my dad yelled. They kneed him multiple times making him spit up blood. It was disgusting but I knew he deserved it. They kept doing that for a good two minutes. I finally had seen enough. Levi just stood their watching Hanji, and then making sure I was okay.

"Hanji please" I squeaked. They turned and my father let out a groan. She walked over and slowly nodded. Maybe just wanting to make sure I was okay, or understanding I didn't wanna see him hurt for some reason or any other. Either way she called Moblit over to take him to her office. The whole mess hall surrounded me, comforting me. Sasha gave me  and actual half of her fresh bread, Connie hugged me from behind, with Hanji hugging me from the side, nuzzling their face into my neck. She was profusely apologizing and me telling her it was okay. Levi hugged me from the other side and cried into my side, having to relive everyone from our childhood in one day. Some happy memories, some sad. But it all went back to the horrible place we grew up in.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/n; this was the alternative ending! It reveled a few new things. Im very happy with how this turned out. If you're reading this after reading the other one, then I hope you liked this one as much as the other one, and if you skipped the other one, then I hope you enjoyed it in place of the original!!

Remember I love you so much!! Go tell someone that they matter and that they mean something to you and to other people. And if you need it the su1€1d3 hotline is; 800-273-8255
You're worth is and I love you so. See you in the next on!! 🖤🖤