Chapter eleven (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

[y/n] POV:
"Fucking hell" I whipped my head over to see my dad finally starting to wake up. "Dad!" I screamed. I went to go get up but Hanji's arms rapped around me so I couldn't get up. I know why they did it. I looked up at them with pleading eyes. They sighed and let go, me running over to my dad.

"Dad are you okay?" I said getting over to him, my hand placed over his forehead. "[y/n] get the hell off me you disappointment." My father spat out. Then I heard a low rumble come from his throat. I stepped back, "sorry sir"

Then, someone walked in the door and low and behold, it was Levi. "Hey asshole. Hey [y/n]. are you okay? I brought you [f/c] (favorite candy) and your [f/d] (favorite drink) to make you feel better." He said. His eyes grew softer when addressing me and I took the candy and drink and smiled at him, giving him a light hug.

"Levi what are you even doing here. You should be dead. Just like your mother." My dad scoffed as Levi and I were pulling away from a hug. Levi froze and then anger flushed over his face and he walked over to my dad. I didn't stop him. I knew he wouldn't hurt him because he didn't wanna hurt me.

"You don't fucking talk about my mom like that. Her beautiful shouldn't be in your dirty, blob fish looking lips." He said grabbing my father collar and screaming into his face, slamming him on the bed with a large thud, despite the soft mattress and blankets that lay on the bed with perfection.

"You lied to me." Hanji said getting up from their seat and looking at my father, but walked over to me. She never took her eyes of him, but she rapped her arms around my waist. "I don't like liars." They said. Their voice lowering to a deep growl. "Look, everything I said to [y/n] was true." Hanji and Levi both let out a harsh laugh that was cut short showing that they were pissed beyond belief.

"She saved my life!! She helped me when my mother passed, and I can't believe I left her with someone by the liked of YOU!" Levi screamed at my dad throwing his hands up and glaring at my dad. "She's the strongest person for putting up with YOU over all these years, just to keep her mom happy!! Even when she passed she put up with you!! You're despicable." He said turning around and then growling at the last bit. I saved his life..?

Then Hanji chimed in. "Fucking hell, you can't even take care of yourself! You smell like the inside of a shoe that's had beer and cigars! [y/n] can tidy up and pull her own weight! She knows how to work as a team! And she's not useless. She's saved me more times than I can remember, and is also part of the reason humanity can be saved!! Not to mention she's absolutely STUNNING." Hanji said letting go of me and walking closer to my dad. My dad looked, scared? I don't care. He didn't look nearly as scared as he scared me when I was a kid.

Hanji and Levi continued screaming at him. What if I..? But mom would be mad at me.. But she always wanted me to protect myself. I thought to myself. Fuck it. I closed my eyes, walking. I opened my eyes when Hanji and Levi were right in front of me. "Move"

They both looked back at me, shocked, but slowly moved out of the way. I walked past them, rage flooding over me as I saw my dad smirking as I walked up to him. My eyebrows furrowed in anger and when I thought I couldn't get even more angry, I got way more angry. I walk up to him. I take a big breath in.

I punch him square in the nose