Chapter seven (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

[y/n] POV:
"What?" "You heard me. Put the vibrator in and wear it to the meeting. Do it quick or else Levi will catch on and you'll have to use these
Toys with my 6 feet under." Hanji said holding the vibrator and it's controller. "Or I can just play with you myself. That would me a lot more obvious" she said rolling her eyes and then looking at me with lust. "Okay okay just give me it." I said with my hand reaching out blushing like it was nobody's business. "Actually, I think I'll do it." Hanji said smirking and walking over to me.

______••time skip••______

When we got to the meeting I was finally calming down from the events that happened. We even had to test it out to make sure it didn't make noise (it didn't somehow) and boy was that fun.

"Took you guys long enough" Levi scoffed. I stuck my tongue out him and he did the same. Erwin, Armin and Eren just looked at us weirdly. "One, what was that." Erwin commented as Hanji and I say down. "Don't worry about it Erwin." Levi said closing his eyes lightly and drinking his black tea. His favorite drink obviously.

"I mean when you do something playfully like that to a cadet, not only is that out of your character but cadet [l/n] (last name) does not seem interested in you." Erwin said staring daggers and Levi. "What? No. We just grew up together okay Erwin? We both lived in the underground together." Erwin nodded. "[y/n is this true?" You were shocked that he would ask you for validation, and before you could reply, you felt the vibration in between your legs. What the fuck Hanji

"Y-yes sir. This is t-true" I said with my hands on my lap. "Okay. Now let's start this meeting. So-" Erwin started but you didn't hear anything he was saying because Hanji kept the vibrator going. You let out a small whimper that you thought nobody heard. But as soon as you did Hanji flipped of the vibrator. Nobody seemed to notice other than Hanji, other than Levi. He looked at me and Hanji out of the corner of his eye and then put his attention back on what Erwin was saying.

"Eren you'll be placed in the front ranks seeing that you life the Boulder. [y/n] seeing that you recently inherited the female titan from Annie Leonhart (the time restriction does not apply in this fanfic. You live longer than 13 years) you will be everywhere taking out titans. You're the best fighter besides Eren. You guys are easily on the same level. [y/n] will transform first, running around and destroying any titan you see. Once you take out the titans in the back, you will scream and alert Eren to change and go to the Boulder. When you see him change, run to guard him from titans going to stop him. You will have backup from the following soldiers, Levi, Mikasa, Armin, and Hanji. Understood?" Erwin concluded. Looking up from his papers and straightening them back out. "Yes sir" we all repeat.

We all get up, and as I got to shove in my seat I start to feel the vibrator kick back on. I grip onto the chair tight as I almost fall forward. "Are you okay [y/n]?" You hear Eren say to you. "I'm fine." You say and get up composing yourself and smiling. He shrugged and walked off. You feel an arm wrap around you waist and see Hanji standing there as you look up.

"Fuck you" you mumble looking down at the floor. "What was that baby girl?" Hanji said cooing into your ear and smirking. "I said fuck you" "haha okay then. We'll see about that." You start to turn around and then you feel the vibrator kick up about 5 notches. "FUCK" you scream leaning into them.

Levi snaps around and runs over to you. "[y/n] are you okay?!" You still had your face buried into Hanji and she picked out up bridal style. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes and your mouth was open letting out a silent moan. "I'm fine Levi." You said leaning up your head and looking at him smiling.

He then saw the remote in Hanji's hand and then looked at me blushing. His eyes slowly widened, shock washing over his face, as well as anger. "HANJI?! [Y/N]!! THE WHOLE TIME?! THATS WHAT THAT NOISE WAS?!" You made this face: