Chapter thirteen | (• ◡•)|

[y/n] POV:
"Huh? In front of anyone?" I said staring at Sasha with my mouth open. "Hell yeah!" Sasha said smiling. Everyone started chanting. "DO IT!! DO IT!! DO IT" and before I could protest, Hanji leaned over and whispered into my ear, "common baby girl what's the harm?" I stat up straight and looked into her eyes. They looked at me not with lust, but with want. "Fine" I muttered out of the side of my mouth.

I started to get up and people started cheering and I pulled over a small wooden chair and Hanji sat down. I walked over to them swaying my hips a little bit as I walked.

When I got over to them I sat on there lap my legs still on the floor. I bounced a little bit and then got off. I turned around slowly giving them a good view of my ass, before shaking my ass like nobody's business, and then worked my way down to the floor, and bouncing on my legs, I was looking over my shoulder suductivly at Hanji. They were eating it up. I heard cheers as my comrades cheered me on.

I turned back around pulling up the front of my sweatshirt so she could see my bra. I sat back down and bounced up and down with my head in between her neck and shoulder as her hands wondered around my body. I brought my head up close to her face but didn't kiss them.

After a few minutes of that I finally stopped, already embarrassed. I pulled my shirt down and go up sitting back down next to Levi, and before Hanji sat down, she picked me up, sat down, and then put my on her lap, and we were sitting next to Levi and Erwin. Levi was wide eyed. "Well damn. Never thought I would see YOU doing THAT to THEM." Levi said still staring at the chair Hanji was sitting at moments before.

As my comrades calmed down, Jean called out, "okay guys it's like, 1:00 in the morning I say we all go to bed." We all nodded and some murmured tired agreements. I guess cheering for me had them pooped.

Every one got up expect for me, Hanji, Levi, and Erwin. "So, you two" I said raising an eyebrow. "Shut the fuck up asshole." Levi blurted out kicking my stomach. "Aw fuck. I can't believe you've done this" (vine reference all the way bitches)

"How did you two meet anyways?" Erwin asked. Looking between Levi and I. "Well, our moms were close friend when they were kids, so we kinda grew up together. My mother passed and I was left with my father." I spat out the last part. "And he and his mom took me in know the type of man my father was. When his mom passed it was just the two of us. When he left I was forced to go back to my dads."

Erwin just had sympathy in his eyes. "Is that why you two refer to each other as siblings?" He said with a soft voice. "Yeah." Levi said looking at me. "That's why it was awkward seeing my little sister give a lap dance to one of my closest friends." Hanji looked touched. "Closest friends? I've been promoted. Yes. I have made Mr. Grumpy pants closest friends list." He glared at Hanji, "Yeah and you can easily be demoted." I laughed. "It's not a job!"

We sat there talking for about an hour until Hanji yawned and grabbed me in their arms. We said goodbye and walked out of the room. When we walked into the hallway I instantly heard vigorous kissing and small moans coming from the mess hall.

"Run" I said looking up at Hanji who was still carrying my bridal style. She chuckled and we ran down the hallways until we got to my room. "Go ahead and get changed." Hanji said.

"Okay. I'll be down at your office in a second." I said, but they just plopped down on my bed, staring at me. "Oh no I'm wait for you right here baby girl. Go ahead and get changed. I won't do anything I know you're tired." She said putting their hands behind their head.

I just shrugged and started getting undressed. I pulled off my sweatshirt, and put on my favorite pair of pajamas.

(The pink one) "Wow

(The pink one) "Wow. You look adorable [y/n]. Stunning even" Hanji said walking over to me. She grabbed me a kissed me. She picked me up and grabbed my ass like her hands were a seat, and I took that as a sign to rap my legs around their waist and my arms around their neck. I kissed their nose now being eye level with them. They laughed and we walked out of my room talking all the way to her room.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/n; hey guys!! The end of this chapter didn't end on a sort of cliff hanger, but it is not the end of the story I promise!! There is still more to come!! By the way I love the positive comments, and I'm always open for constructive criticism!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the other chapters soon to come!! 🖤🖤