Chapter Nine

A/n wow I'm finally back x pls comment throughout the chapter.

Where Harry and I are going is still unknown to me. All I know is we have been driving for a good thirty minutes now, and Harry isn't giving me any hints.

"Is this where you murder me?" I say. We pull up into a large field. Harry chuckles putting his Range Rover into park.

"Please if I wanted to kill you. I would have poisoned you at breakfast." He says matter of factly. Harry effortlessly slides out of the car. I copy his actions meeting him in front of the car.

"Remind me never to eat anything you make." He smiles widely at me before his arm slings around my shoulder. He hauls me into his side, I melt into him enjoying the warmth.

"I wouldn't hurt you" There is more behind his words, then just the joke earlier. He sounds quite literal. I look up with a small smile on my face. Leaning up slightly and connecting my lips with his cheek as we walk.

"I know" I mumble softly, laying my head on him. My arm has whined around his waist. The walk to where ever we are going in silent after that. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one.

"Ah here we are m'lady" I hadn't even realized I was staring down at our feet. My eye drag up to the scenery in front of me. A small pond is in front of us, it's not frozen surprisingly.

"Why did you take me here?" I mumble staring at him.

"My mum, when my dad would come home -er- drunk. She would take me here. Its my favorite place to be." My heart flutters at Harry's mention of his family, and the fact he has taken me to his favorite place.

"We would just sit out here, look at the pond or stare at the stars. It was nice" he mumbles slightly. His eyes finally look at me.

"That's lovely harry" He smiles at little rolling his eyes.

"Don't get all sappy on me." He chuckles lightening the mood.

"Oh styles, me? Be a sap. Never. You are only talking to girl who has seen the notebook 20 plus times and still cries every damn time." I disconnect from him walking backwards in front of him.

"Oh Ava." He chuckles as we start walking again.

"So this is where miniature Harry spent his days" My smile is light. I'm not trying to push for information. I want harry to want to tell me.

"Yes and I had my first kiss over by that tree" He smirks making his dimples pop.

"Ohh steamy. How was it?" Harry rolls his eyes.

"I was just happy I was kissing an actual girl" Harry says chuckling.

"Mine was gross. The dude had no idea what he was doing. Plus his breathe was bad." My nose crinkles at the very distasteful memory.

"Ok I have an idea. I'm going to tell you some absolutely unneeded random information I have stored in my brain. You ready?" I smile. Harry eyes are bright and his smile is wide as he nods.

"So ready" We sit down on the wet grass, but I don't really mind.

"Wait come here." Harry pats his lap. I'm a bit hesitant at first, but I sit down on his lap.

"Ok now those facts missy." My smile widens as I clap my hands.

"Did you know that in Australia there is a lake that's naturally pink, or that the man that said you can stop the spread of germs by washing your hands was throw into a mental institution for his theory." One of my arms lay on Harrys shoulder. My fingers running through is brown curls. He rest his hand on my thiegh drawing small circles with his thumb.

"Or that before the pope was the pope he was a nightclub bouncer." Harry's eyes widen a bit.

"Really?"

"Yeah I know. " I don't know how long we sit. Me feeding Harry useless information. We just talk and enjoy each other's company. It's nice to be with him.

"Ava can i ask you something?" Harrys eyes fall down to my hand over top of his on my lap. My other still playing with his hair.

"You just did dork" A small smile plays on his lips as he finally reconnects our eyes.

"Seriously" Harry chuckles.

"Of course Harry" I mumble slightly my fingers lace with his. My palm against the back of his.

"Why do you care so much? Like about me? I mean everybody else just sees the bad in me." Harrys eye drift from mine. He's looks ashamed.

"Well I care because... I just- I don't really know how to explain that. You just make me really happy, you know? I care about you because you are just you. I have never really seen the bad in people only the good. It usually ends up hurting me, but it's just how I am." Harry eyes never look up at me through my whole little speech.

"I'm not good enough for you" Harry mumbles. I don't think he wants me to hear it. I remove my hand from his dipping my fingers under his chin to raise his head. His eyes connect with mine. Harry looks sad and even vulnerable.

"Harry you think far to highly of me. Not so much a bad thing, but I don't want you to ever think you aren't good enough for me or anyone. You are an amazing person." Harry closes his eyes exhaling deeply.

"I'm being stupid sorry" he lifts me from his lap. I stand to my feet along with Harry. He starts walking away from me. I grab his hand making him spin around.

"Just leave me alone Ava" Harry says sternly. He pulls his arm from my grasp walking away from me again.

"No!" I run up catching up to him and standing in fro of him.

"Don't be like that. Don't shut me out." I put my hands on his chest preventing him from walking.

"I don't want to hurt you. I can't hurt you. You are far to important"

"Harry, please just let me in. You make me so incredibly happy. You don't understand that! I think you are beautiful. Yeah you have a past but who doesn't"I mumble. Harry keeps his eyes cast down. I slowly take one step forward wrapping my arms around his torso. Harry wraps his arms around me engulfing me in a warm embrace.

"Okay"

A/n hi. I'm back x please vote. I'll probably update very soon. I was reallllly sick for like two or three weeks but I'm all better now and I have finals.