Chapter Twenty-Two

A/n: Comment your thoughts x

"Ouch" Harry mumbles as I rub ointment into his cuts on his knuckles. I smile as I look up seeing his bottom lip pouted.

"You're cute you know that?" I say grinning at him.

"I am not cute. I'm like musty and hot." Harry explains. I roll my eyes at his response.

"Musty and hot eh? Well I think you are secretly just a big teddy bear." I giggle putting my hands on his waist. Harry is a great amount taller than me right now sitting on the kitchen counter and my heels at the front door.

"You know this is quite a lovely view. I can see right down that amazing dress of yours." Harry's arms wrap around my shoulders pulling me closer. I laugh taking the towel I was cleaning him with and whipping him in the side. He fakes a pain expression before laughing. His eyes crinkling up on the sides and they have a sparkle in them. It makes me smile and laugh along with him. I love seeing him happy.

"You ready for bed, love" love. I will never get use to him calling me those nicknames. I smile nodding and put my arms up for him to carry me.

Harry chuckles walking toward me. His large hands hold underneath me sweeping me off my feet. I wrap my arms around him as he carrys me bridal style toward his bedroom.

Harry throws me lightly on the bed.

"You're so sexy. You know that. You don't even have to fucking try to and you are just a...goddess." His eyes full of lust as his eyes roam my body. My breathing quickens as Harry hovers over me. His lips press against mine. I immediately respond running my finger in his hair. Harry groans against my lips. He disconnects from me before attaching to my neck, sucking, licking and biting at my exposed skin. His lips leaving open mouth kisses down my neck and on my breast.

His touch burns holes into my skin. My back arching into him. My hands fumble as I quickly remove his shirt revealing his toned body. Fuck. I moan at the sight of him. Harry's hand goes behind my back unzipping my dress. He pulls it off my body, leaving me completely nude.

"Holy shit. You weren't wearing any undergarment the whole night" Harry groans. I smirk before crashing my lips to his forcefully. I fumble with his belt nervously. It's been a while since I have had sex. Harry chuckles at my nervousness.

"Relax baby." He kisses my forehead before removing his own pants.

"Are you sure about this?" Harry mumbles against my lips. I nod wrapping my hand around his neck pulling him closer to me. I flip us over my body hovering over him. His hands firmly on my waist. Harry grabs a shiny wrapper out of the nightstand beside us opening it with his teeth. He slides it down his own long shaft. I gulp at the sight in front of me.

Harry Styles is a sex God.

Harry grabs my waist positioning me above him. Harry pushes me down. My head goes back in pain and pleasure. Harry's mouth drops into an 'O' form. He moans as I start rocking my lips slowly back and forth. He slides in and out of me making a not so familiar sensation build in my stomach.

"Oh Harry" I moan. I open my eyes to admire Harry. His bottom lip is brought between his teeth every minute. He moans fuck along with my name everytime he gets particular deep. Everything about this is beautiful. I close my eyes as Harry brings one of his hands down to where we are connecting and he starts rubbing my clit. My moans become louder only encouraging Harry further. My orgasm builds up before I finally explode and completely come undone. I don't notice Harry has reached his peak until he is pulls himself out from me. I lay next to him trying to regain my breath.

-

I wake up next to Harry completely tangled with him. His t-shirt and my underwear are the only thing I'm wearing. Memories from last night make my slips curve up slightly.