Chapter Seven

Ok so I'm sorry if you miss the cute harry gifs but this is Eric. Enjoy this chapter x not a single edit done sorry

"Eric honestly I'm going to hurt you" I mumble, Eric jumps on my bed repeatedly trying to wake me.

"The sun is shining! The birds are chirping! Get out of bed and let's go!" He yells laughing. He flops down on my bed beside me. His arm wraps around my waist along with his leg wrapping around my covered ones.

Erics breathing is a bit uneven from his jumping, but not much really.

"It's 11 and I have the day off and I want to spend it with you. Please let's go." Eric begs. I finally open my eyes and see his deep blue eyes giving the puppy dog look.

"What are we going today" I mumble closing my eyes sighing.

"Bowling anything, but brush your teeth. Your breath smells like shit" Eric laughs. I hit his shoulder before rolling on top of him. My hands on either sides of his face, letting out a large breath into his face. Eric's nose scrunches up as he pushing me off of him.

"Get ready slut. I'll wait in the living room."

I grumble very rude things as I stumble into the bathroom. My appearance makes me jump. My brown hair is everywhere, my under eyes are puffy, and I just look god awful.

The shower relaxes me and makes my thoughts drift to Harry. He's so sweet and amazing. I honestly don't know why Eric and basically everybody says he's a bad guy. He's never done anything to me to prove he some monster. Then again I haven't know him all that long.

I stumble out of the shower, wrapping a white towel around my body and hair.

When I'm finally done, my hair is lightly curled and a small layer of mascara is on my eyes. I'm wearing red hoodie with the word Cambridge on it, along with dark blue skinny jeans and converse.

"Fuck finally" Eric grumbles when I finally walk into the living room. I smile and stuff my phone into my pocket.

-

"So...you and harry?" Eric takes an obnoxiously big bite of ice cream bringing up the subject.

"What about Harry and I?" I mumble looking down at my phone, trying not to make eye contact.

"You guys fucking or" My eyes widen as I gasp.

"What? No! Jesus Christ Eric." I shake my head.

"Just wondering, you need to get layed." I roll my eyes crossing my hands over my chest.

"Ok you are the one who said I should stay away! Now you are suggesting I have sex with him"

"Actually I stated you needed to get layed, not by him, just in general. You missy are the one who automatically thought about fucking Harry." Eric grins.

"Fuck off" Eric laughs loudly, a smile grows on my face as I shake my head.

-

Mr. Grey: Hey love, would you like to accompany me to dinner tonight?

Me: where at ?

Mr. Grey: Only the finest for my lady.

Mr. Grey: jk kfc

Me: Classy. I would love to(:

Mr. Grey: we can go some where nice if you would rather.

Me: no i can wear sweats to kfc plus chicken

Mr. Grey: my kind of girl. I'll pick you up 6 x

Me: can't wait x

Eric dropped me off by my house a long time ago, leaving me all alone. Until, Harry texted me inviting me out to dinner. Honestly it's the simple things like just getting chicken together.

-

A knock on the door makes an involuntary smile spread across my face. I jump from the couch, and swing my apartment door open. Harry stands in front of me dressed in all black, a single red rose in his hands. He grins as he sees me.

"You look ravishing" He compliments me, handing me the Rose. I bring it to my nose smelling in the lovely scent.

"Thank you and thank you." Gesturing to the Rose. I know he is lying about me looking good, because I'm wearing sweatpants, the same hoodie from earlier, and my hair is in a messy bun.

"So how was your day?" Harry opens the car door for me. I slide in as he jogs around.

"Good, just went for ice cream with Eric that's it really" I shrug. Harry visibly tenses at the mention of Eric's name. My eyebrows furrow as I try to wrap my brain around his reaction. Was he jealous?

"You guys are just friends right?" Harry starts driving, I roll my eyes.

"Is the one and only Harry Styles jealous?" I fake gasps and can't contain it anymore, letting out a few laughs. Harrys cheeks turn a light pink.

"No, I don't like sharing." He mumbles the last part like he doesn't want me to hear him.

"You don't like sharing? I'm not a toy on the playground."

"Shit. No that's not what I meant. I just- I meant I just don't like the thought of someone else being with you." He rushes his words as he pulls into the drive through. We stop our conversation for a moment to order.

-

Harry and I decide to go to a small park and eat.

"Harry what do you mean the thought of me with someone else" Stabbing my mashed potatoes, I take a bite staring at my food.

"I thought you forgot about that." He sighs. Harry has nearly finished his food, while im holy about half done.

"I think you know what I was meaning" he throws the rest of his food away before sitting beside me.

"I like being around you. I just i like who I am when I'm around you. You make me just really happy" Harrys hands have folded over mine. I finally look up at him, his green eyes are a bit darker. His eyes keep falling to my lips. Kiss me. Harry starts leaning in as if he read my mind.

Pls vote