Chapter Eleven

A/n I picture Demi as Ava, but with her long brown hair. Enjoy x unedited SORRY

Harry and my date is in a few hours. I feel like I'm going to throw up in happiness. Like if I were to vomit it would be rainbows.

My phone buzzes on the kitchen counter. A huge grin spreads across my face seeing that it is Harry that texted me.

Mr. Grey : Hello love x

Me : Hiii how are you?

Mr. Grey : Im exquisite. Ready for our date tonight?

Me : Mental yes. Physically no.

Mr. Grey : Physically?

Me : As in shower, clothes and makeup.

Mr Grey : Last two are not needed.

Me : Pervert.

Me: what should I wear?

Mr. Grey : You look beautiful with or with out make up. That doesn't make me a pervert for thinking you are lovely. You can wear what ever you would like.

Me : Thank you Harry. You look lovely with or without make up also.

Mr. Grey : Always so kind. I have to be getting back to work. See you tonight love.

Me : Until tonight Mr. Styles.

A cheek hurting smile appears on my face. God he is amazing. I run to my room to start getting ready. After I wash and shave my body I wrap a fluffy white towel around my hair and body moving to my closet.

It takes me thirty minutes to pick out a red dress and black heels. So simple but so difficult. I lay my outfit out on my bed before quickly blow drying my hair and curling it. Then I apply my make up and decide to be a little bold and apply bright red lip stick. I finish and put my outfit. Looking in the mirror and spinning a little. I actually look pretty.

A ringing at the door makes me smile. I glance at the clock, right on time. My heels click against the floor. My stomach hurts from this anxiety. Do I look okay? Is this to much? I shouldn't of put the lipstick on. I slowly open the door. Harry is standing with a single red rose. He is adorn in black pants, grey sweater type shirt, and a black blazer. He looks beautiful. (Outfits in the picture)

His eyes scan every inch of my body making me feel a bit insecure.

"You look... just wow." Harry seems a little speechless. I smile a little at the fact that I have that effect on him.

"Beautiful" he breathes.

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself." My cheeks burn as he hands me the Rose.

"Thanks" I mumble smelling it. I quickly turn around and add it to the case holding the first rose Harry got me.

"Ready?" He smiles. I nod grabbing a black light black jacket. I don't zip it up because that would look weird with my dress. Harry links his hand with mine leading me to his large vehicle.

"So where are we going?" I ask as he drives away from my apartment.

"I have this charity event for work first then afterwards I have a surprise for you." He smiles over at me, taking his eyes off the road for a second.

"Oh" I put my seatbelt on getting comfortable. Charity event? How many people are going to be there? Why did he invite me? How is he going to introduce me tonight?

"Shit. We don't have to go if you don't want. I should of asked if you were okay with it first." His hands tighten around the steering wheel getting Agra with himself. I reach my hand over to his leg resting it there. Harry looks over at me confused by my actions.