Chapter Eighteen

A/n: Comment your thoughts x

To say Eric and I were trashed would be such an understantment. We have moved our business elsewhere from the wedding. Weddings are bit formal to get wasted. A few of Eric's friend have met us at a local bar. I'm actually having a great time. I needed this. I needed to just get trashed and laugh with my best friend. That is exactly what I have been doing the entire night.

"Let's go dance loser" Eric slurs wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I laugh slightly nodding. There isn't really anyone dancing so Eric and I must look fucking stupid, but who cares. My hands go above my head as I swing my hips to the music. Enjoying my night with my favorite person.

-

I don't know how long we danced all I know is that my feet are killing me. I safely took a cab back to my place once they announced they were all going to the third bar. I can only handle so much. Now I'm sitting on the couch eating a tub of ice cream "texting" Harry. While wearing black running shorts and one of Harry's jumpers I stole.

Mr. Grey: How was the wedding?

Me: Idkk i wasnt real paing atentuin.

Mr: Grey: You okay?

I throw my phone down shrugging. I have a tub of ice cream I'm more than okay. Flipping through the channels and finally deciding on reruns of American Horror Story. Season 1 is the best season.

I groan when my phone starts ringing. Don't interrupt me when Tate is on the damn screen. A selfie of Harry appears on my phone making me smile slightly.

"Hello" I slur answering.

"Are you okay baby?" Harry calling me baby makes me grin even wider.

"Oh I'm great Baby" I giggle standing up. I almost loose my balance but catch myself.

"Are you, Ava Ray, drunk?" Harry smirk is practically shining through the phone.

"Yes, Harry Styles, I, Ava Ray, am drunk." I laugh standing from the couch. My stomach start turning. Fuck I'm gonna throw up.

"Fuck" I groan covering my mouth with my hand sprinting to the bathroom. My phone is thrown to the ground as my insides come up.

"I'll call you back" I say loudly so he can hear me and then hang up before he can respond. Harry doesn't need to see- well hear me get sick. We aren't that far into our "relationship" or whatever the fuck this is.

The ice cream was still cold. Gross.

-

After my insides finished coming up through my throat. I lay back down on the couch regretting all of my life decisions up to this point. My stomach hurts and my feet hurt. I groan in pain when I hear my door open. Not the time for someone to break in.

"Ava! Are you okay?" Harry is by my side. My vision slightly blurry. I squint my eyes as I adjust to his face.

"Mm Hi Harry" I smirk slightly running my fingers through his hair.

"Hi Ave. Are you okay?" He repeats his question.

"I am perfectly fine" I lie. I think I got hit by a truck.

"You are an awful liar." Harry chuckles. He lifts my head up sitting down then resting my head on his plaid pant covered lap.

"How was the wedding?" Harry tries making conversation with my drunk self.

"You know just cake" I slur putting my fingers in his Hair again.

"Harry would you want to get married?" I blurt out.