Chapter Two.

"Hello love" Harry smirks as he finally reaches me. My body starts getting nervous and I can;t seem to keep his eye contact. He probably thinks I'm pathetic right now.

"Hi" I shyly answer. Eric lightly chuckles causing Harry to look over at him.

"Sorry mate. This your girl?" Harry points to me. I'm not an object asshole.

"Oh god no. She's crazy" Eric stands as he starts laughing and walking away.

"Eric shut up" If looks could kill.

Harry sits next to me making my breath hitch slightly. I fumble with my fingers trying to not be so awkward. Why am I so damn weird around attractive guys?

"What's your name, babe?" His deep green eyes stare into my boring blue ones, making my insides turn to mush. 

"I'm Ava" He outstretches his right hand, I immediatley shake it with a soft smile. Hw returns the smile showing off his dimples and perfect white teeth.

"Harry" My eyes fall to his pink plumb lips as he speaks. I study the soft curve of his lips and his adorable smile.

"You working out?" Harry chuckles. I blush realizing he noticed I was staring at his lips. My eyes go down to my lap in embarassment.

"Oh no. I don't work out." I laugh a bit as I look around the gym.

"Are you one of those girls who say shopping is there cardio?" He snorts and looks down at his hands. Why the cross on his hands? He must be religious.

"Unless that includes online shopping, no. I'm the kind of girl that says, I don't run unless I'm being chased." He laughs as I finish talking. His cheeks crinkle up in the most adorable way. Harry Styles is not what I at all expected.

"Well for not being a girl who works out you are quite beautiful" He compliments me. My cheeks burn bright red as I shake my head.

"I'm nothing special" I mumble. Harry opens his mouth to speak but gets interrupted.

"Harry stop being a flirt and get your ass over here." A younger male says from across the gym. He looks a bit shorter than Harry, his blonde hair styled up in a quiff. Harry's face gets a bit red in embarassment.

"Yeah Harry stop being a flirt and get your ass over there" I point towards the blonde haired boy. Harry stands up chuckling. A stupid grin covers both our faces as Harry speaks.

"I hope we see each other soon" He waves and walks towards the still unknown male. My eyes never leave his back as he walks over to him. His back muscles seen through the white shirt. Fuck he's hot.

"You are such a slut" Eric says behind me making me jump. I grab my chest closing my eyes.

"Fuck You" I breathe jumping up and punching him in the chest.

"Ow! Calm down. Come on lets go, I'm done now" Eric takes a big gulp of his water bottle.

"Can I have a drink?" I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I saw liquid.

"I don't want to catch your diseases." He teases me before handing me the water bottle as I glare at him.

"You are buying me lunch, because you wasted my morning." We walk out of the gym and I'm assuming he walked here because he gets into my small car.

"Don't act like you didn't get your panties wet watching Harry work out. You practically shit yourself when he walked over." He starts laughing at my expense. My eyes internally roll and my cheeks burn. Why cant people just leave me alone?

"I hate you." I mumble as I start driving to a local diner. This ass is definitely buying me lunch now.

"I'm joking. I love you bestie" He leans over the middle piece creepily close to me. He makes it very hard to be angry at him when he acts like an idiot.

"Get away from me" My cold demeanor cracks as I smile and park the car.

"So we need to talk about this Harry kid. I don't think hes good for you" Eric sighs.

After Eric and I get in the diner and get our food ordered he finally speaks about his last statement.

"He's not a good guy. Yeah he might seem nice, but he will just use you. He fucks and dumps. I don't want you to be just another notch on his board. You should just stay away from him." Eric serious is something I never see. Maybe I should take his advice and not persue anything with him. He must be violent if he can be such a good boxer, or atleast have anger bulit up. Pent up anger is the worst kind. Eric's hands are intertwined together on top the table as he studies me and waits for my response.

"We were just talking.Why isn't he a good beside the fucking and dumping shit?" I sigh and take a drink of my tea, returning my full attention to him as he speaks.

"He just doesn't hangout with good people and let's just say he;s been in a lot of fights"

"He's a boxer"

"Not like that fuckface. I mean like fighting in bars. He's a bomb. He could just explode and hurt you. I would never forgive myself if he did. I had to atleast warn you" His eyes are full of worry and concern for me.

"Don't worry Eric, I'll be ok. I doubt I will ever even see him again"

-

It's been about week since my run in at the gym with Harry and Eric's warning. Eric seems satified that I took his advice and didn't try and persue him. If for some crazy reason persued me I wouldn't ignore him or give him the cold shoulder obviosly. He never hurt me or gave me a reason to not atleast befriend him.

"Rose no" My thoughts about Harry are interupted at I scold my niece grabbing something off the shelf dropping it. My sister begged me to watch Rose so she could do some errands. I tried telling her I need to shop but she just continued to beg, me of course finally giving in. She giggles making me smile and shake my head. I push the cart grabbing a few things here and their.

"Ava" The raspy voice I haven't heard in a week is now infront of me. I freeze slowly looking up.

"Oh hey Harry" I politely smile. He returns the smile, his dimples popping in the most adorable way.

"Who's this cutie?" He pushes his cart next mine stopping beside me. My mind gets fuzzy at the close promiete. Why much this boy be so attractive? He's not a good guy. Eric's words ring in my mind before I answer.

"This is my niece, Rose. I'm babysitting" He takes Roses small hand in his large one bouncing it up and down. He starts making goofy faces causing a smile to appear on her face.

"How are you?" Harry directs his attention to me. His height towers over me. To say he's not intimmidating would be a lie.

"I'm good and What about yourself Mr. Styles?" I suck at making small talk. Mr. Styles? Really? What is he your teacher? Dumb fuck.

"I'm very well thank you Mrs." Harry trails off waiting for me to fill in the blank.

"Ray"

"Ava Ray" He tests the name on his lips. I usually hate people usuing my full name but rolling off his lips it sounds heavenly. Stop. He's no good I remind myself.

"I have to go now" I say bluntly and start walking away.

"I don't bite. You know unless your in to that kind of thing" Harry follows me as I start walking away.

"Goodbye Harry" I chuckle and walk to the cashier to check out.

"Not goodbye Ava, that means forever. Until next time" He smiles and winks at me before turning away.

Idk how I feel about this chapter :/ Vote and Comment Ty:)