Chapter Thirty-Five

A/n comment your thoughts yo

"Oh hi Bryan." I say polietly. I awkwardly rise from my chair wrapping him in a friendly hug. He smiles at me squeezing me a little to tight.

"You look lovely." Bryan compliments me. I smile thanking him and sit back down. I try to ignore the glares I am getting from Harry and how angry he looks. We both order some water and Harry picks out a wine. Bryan leaves to go get our drinks.

"What the fuck was that?" Harry growls. I roll my eyes at his attitude.

"It's called being nice Harry. Don't get all jealous and protective. I am here with you not him." He seems to settle down a little at my words, but is still more tense now than when we first got here.

"Okay I am just going to ignore the fact that the fuckboy of a waiter is making googly eyes at the love of my life." Harry scoffs. He looks over at me giving me a bitch please look. His little double chin making an appearance. My heart slightly flutters at his words. I tilt my head to the side smirking.

"Don't look at me like that." Harry chuckles slightly. I grin throwing a napkin at him.

Bryan returns his eyes not meeting Harry's but staying trained on me. We order and I am starting to feel very uncomfortable at his constant staring.

"Hey mate stop fucking staring at my girlfriend and go get our order." Harry says quite loud. Bryan clears his throat nodding awkwardly and runs from our table.

"Girlfriend?"

"I just saved you from getting eye raped and thats all you care about?" Harry's words making me laugh slightly.

"Thank you." He nods resting his head in his hands.

"So you want to talk about everything." Harry sighs. He looks tired and the bags under his eyes seem like they are permanent.

"Yeah we just need to figure us out. Like I don't know how to start this. I have never done this." I awkwardly set my head in my hands looking over at him.

"Me either." He mumbles.

"Why don't we start with when I told you I loved you." I mumble. Harry looks immediatley sad when I bring this up. He nods straightening up.

"What made you changed your mind?"

"I realized how big of an ass I am and I how much I need you. When you were gone I fell apart and I didn't care to put myself back together. How could I be heartbroken if I wasn't in love?" Harry words make tears swell in my eyes. I don't know why I am about to cry. I just love him so fucking much.

"You broke my heart." A couple tears roll down my cheeks as I look up at him. Harry purses his lips looking down at his lap.

"Please don't cry. I can't see you cry." Harry voice cracks at the end. He sounds like he is physically in pain from seeing me cry. He finally makes eye contact with me again. Sorrow and regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ava. You don't know how sorry I am. I would do anything to rewind time and take back every shitty thing I have done to you" I stay silent wiping away any evidence of my emotions as Bryan walks back up. He sets our water in front of us and has Harry try the wine before setting the bottle in front of us. We order our food before Bryan runs away from Harry's harsh stare.

"You want some?" He asks. I simply nod then take a drink from my glass. I want to get drunk right now. I sigh looking up at him.

"Do you think we could ever be together?" Harry question makes me freeze. I don't know the answer. I want to be with him so fucking badly. I love him more then anyone. He is my entire world. He is everything I could dream of having. I squeeze my eyes shut at the pain of being without him.

"I don't want to loose you." My voice is weak. The complete opposite of what it normally is. Stupid fucking tears are falling down my cheeks.

"I don't want to loose you. I know I have screwed up way to many times, and I am not going to say I will never fuck up again; but I promise you Ava I will love you fiercely until the day I die. I will show you every fucking day how much I love you. I will always make you feel beautiful and worthy. I will never degrade you or make you feel unsafe. You are my everything. You know every shitty thing I have done and you love me and I never in my dreams thought I would find anyone who could love me or that I would love back." Harry stands up from the table kneeling next to me. His hands take a hold of mine.

"I know I don't deserve you. I deserve to be alone, but I fucking love you. I will fight for you." Harry words make my heart break. My brain is over welmed. I cover my mouth looking down at him.

"Please say something." He pleads.

"I love you so fucking much." I cry. Harry eyes light up at my words. Harry stands up wrapping his warm arms around me.

"Do you forgive me baby?" I nod into his chest pulling him tighter. Harry pulls back slightly pressing his lips to mine. I gasp at the first contact we have had like this in over a month. I have missed him and his soft lips so much. Maybe I forgave him to easily but I need him. I don't know what I would do without him.

"I wasn't planning on doing this and Ava this might seem crazy, but I don't want to live without you in my life everyday. You mean the world to me. This might seemed so fucking rushed and I know we just got back together but I am certain you are the one I am meant to be with forever." Harry disconnects from me bending down to one knee.

What the fuck.

"Ava Ray, will you do me the exceptional honor and marry me?" I cover my mouth in shock. I cover my not believing my eyes. Harry pulls a single ring out of his pocket holding it up.

He is fucking crazy.

"God you are so insane, bear." Harry eyes seem to sadden slightly.

"Fuck yes I will." I grin. My cheeks are hurting from smiling so wide, but i am so fucking happy for the first time in months. Harry jumps up picking me up and spinning.

We're getting married.

Harry slips the ring on my finger making me smile. Everyone around us starts cheering making my cheeks turn red. I forgot we were even in a restaurant. Harry kisses me slowly and pecks my nose.

-

"You know we are basically the weirdest couple I know, right?" I giggle taking a bite of my chicken.

"I know." Harry chuckles.

"Who would of thought we started this date not even together and we ended it engaged." Saying those words aloud sounds absolutely bizarre. I can't believe I said yes. It seems so unlike me to just do the spur of the moment kind of thing. I never thought I would do that. I never thought Harry would propose to me. Atleast not so soon.

Maybe we rushed it? Maybe I should of told him I wasn't ready? Am I ready? Harry makes me so incredibly happy and the thought of loosing him crushes me.

"We don't like have to get married anytime soon. We can just stay engaged as long as you like." Harry interrupts my thoughts. I nod smiling at the pretty ring on my finger. It looks very familar.

"You know your mother called me before she passed. She wanted me to come see her. She waited until late at night after you left. I didn't know what it was about, but I went because it sounded very important. She gave me that ring and she told me that she knew we would be together. She had some maturnal institution thing. She said that the way we look at each other there was no way we wouldn't find our way back to each other. Since that day I kept that ring in my pocket everyday waiting until I could ask you." I feel like im floating right now. My mother is still surprising me and making me smile even after her passing.

"I love you."

"I love you, kitten."

A/n AWE AWE AWE AWE AWE. When I first started writing this I wasn't expecting this. I'm so happy though. Sorry if someone of you don't like that theu got engaged so soon. I love you (lily billy).

Please vote (: