Chapter Sixteen

A/n comment thoughts during chapter x (((((:

My blood boils as I storm away from that house. How dare he just sit and talk about me as if I'm not even there. Fuck him. My breath comes out raged as I finally reach the car opening the door. My body slides in and lay my head down on the seat.

"Babe?" Harry voice is soft as he approaches me. Probably scared I'm going to freak out on him.

"I'm sorry" I apologize for blowing up in front of him especially on his family.

"Don't be, he's an ass. Are you okay?" Harry rests his hand on my hips so I'm facing him. We are eye level since I'm sitting in the vehicle and he is not.

"Yeah. I just hate when people talk about me like that. He was acting like I wasn't even fucking there! And he called me a whore! What even have him the fucking impression that I was one! Harry for gods sake I'm wearing a dress with fucking flowers on it!" I finish my rant and see Harry smiling biting his lip to contain a laugh. A twinkle of adoration in his eye.

"It's not funny!" I huff pushing him. I purse my lips trying to hold my own smile back.

"You're so cute when you're mad" Harry pulls me closer to him as I try fighting him off.

"Leave me alone." I giggle. Harry picks me up lifting me from the car so I stand on my feet.

"Ok so obviously we are leaving. I'm gonna go say goodbye to my mum. Then we are going back to my house." Harry pecks my lips softly making me smile.

"If I remember correctly you said something about cuddling" My smile grows as Harry's cheeks burn bright pink.

"Of course baby" His lips press on my cheek before I watch his tall frame travel inside of the house.

I sigh putting my seatbelt on when I crawl back into the car. I just want to forget about this part of the night.

-

Harry flat is familiar and still just as clean as last time. I smile admiring my outfit in the mirror. Harry's black shirt and his sweatpants. I throw my long hair into a messy bun before walking back to where Harry is laid out on the couch holding a big bowl of popcorn. A fuzzy blanket over him.

"Get over here baby" Harry's nickname makes me blush. He holds up the blanket for me to get under. I immediately do so curling up next to him soaking in his warmth.

"What are we going to watch?" I mumble taking some popcorn stuffing it into my mouth.

"I was thinking about The Notebook but that is so cliche" Harry dramatically rolls his eyes.

"We are so not cliche" I roll my eyes giggling. Harry smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer. His lips brush against the top of my head.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks. I crane my neck to look up at him.

"Lemme see the remote" I take the remote from his hands scrolling through Netflix.

"Oh this looks good" I click on 'Stuck in love'.

"A romance movie really" Harry shakes his head groaning.

"Let me watch my romantic movies and be happy" I rest my head against Harry's chest watching the movie.

"Happy wife, happy life" Harry whispers making me giggle.

-

Harry fell asleep with his head on my lap about an hour ago. I'm on my third movie now and it just finished, but I don't want to wake him up. My fingers comb through his brown curly locks. His plumb pink lips slightly parted. He is so beautiful. How did I get so fucking lucky? I lean down pressing a light kiss to his cheek. Harry rolls over hiding his face in my stomach. I giggle slightly resting my hand on his back.