Chapter Nineteen

A/n Comment your thoughts x

Harry Styles is a bastard. My blood boils as I dig my nails into my knees. He couldn't wait atleast a week to start fucking another girl. I shake the tears from eyes. No more crying over him. When I look up to take one more glance at him he is already looking at me. His arms are no longer around her. She is still standing next to him though. Maybe they are just friends. She is beautiful her blonde hair falls down to the bottom of her waist in wavy spirals. Her makeup is perfectly done. Her small frame in a form fitting outfit. I'm trash compared to her. I frown slightly and return my gaz forward.

"Ava?" Harry is in front of me. I ignore him looking down.

"Ava please don't ignore me." He pleads sitting next to me on the bench.

"I'm not ignoring you. I'm trying this new thing were I don't talk to assholes." I say standing up walking away.

"See this is what you do! You either walk away from your problems or push them away." Harry yells. I spin around angrily.

"Oh fuck off Harry. You are one to talk about running away from things. I ask you one personal question and it's like I killed 5 kittens." I squeeze my hands into fist as I see the girl from before approaching us.

"Um Harry. Here's my number." She says sweetly holding it out for him. I growl clenching my teeth.

"He won't be needing your damn number. Fuck off!" I say angrily and grab the paper from her hands crumbling it and throwing it to the ground. She practically runs away. Good.

"Are you done being crazy." Harry says crossing his arms over his chest. If I wasn't so fucking mad at him I would love this is, his arm muscles bulging underneath his coat.

"Are you done being an asshole and who the fuck was that?" I cross my hands over my chest.

"I just met her. She was a fan. It's not like that." He says sighing. If I find out he is lying I will personally chop his dick off.

"I don't know what you want from me! Please Ava take this round easy on me and just tell me what you want!" Harry puts his hands on my wrist pulling me into him. I want to resist but I can't. I melt into him.

"I- I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I just want us. I don't want to feel weird when people ask if we are dating and I have to say no. It feels like we are anyway and I just-" Harry interrupts me by pressing his lips to mine. The kiss is full of passion and emotion. Harry might be shit at saying his feelings, but he is holy at kissing them. Harrys warm arms around my waist pulling me even closer. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Harry pulls back first.

"I'm sorry Ava. For all the shit I have done. You deserve someone..." I shake my head putting my fingers lightly on his lips silencing him.

"That's not what I want to hear fall from those beautiful lips of yours." I peck his lips. Harry smiles slightly pulling me closer if that is even possible.

"Okay. Ava Ray, will you please be my...girlfriend" Harry whispers so only I can hear him.

"Nope" I push from Harry and act like I'm walking away. I giggle slightly as I see him slightly hurt. Oops.

"Of course baby" I smile jumping on him. He smiles pressing his lips to mine once more.

"Took you long enough" I say giggling and resting my forehead on his.

"Hey! Give me a break. I haven't really asked a girl to be my girlfriend" Harry admits. My feet return to the ground. I'm now looking up at him.

"What? You haven't had a girlfriend?" I furrow my eyebrows confused. Sure Harry is difficult sometimes, but he is such a beautiful human being, inside and out.