Chapter Twenty-FOUR

A/n: warning this chapter might be a trigger.

I wake up for the second time with my face pressed against Harry's back. My arms wrapped securely around his torso. His hands covering my own. My lips tilt up at our sleeping arrangement.

Harry is the little spoon.

I giggle and slowly remove my hands from his. I lay there a second reflecting on last night. The devil spider. Harry asking me to move in with him. Me realizing I love him. I squeeze my eyes shut before getting out of bed, and going to my bathroom looking around. I look around the bathroom double checking for any spiders before I get ready. I shower as quickly as possible and blow dry my hair. Then finish with doing my make-up for the day. I wrap the towel tightly around me before heading back out to my closet. Harry is still sound asleep making me smile slightly. I quickly pick out a two piece outfit and some heels. When I finish dressing, I admire myself in the mirror. I look beautiful. It's hard to believe how much I have changed.

I sigh before turning my bathroom light off and walking back to the bedroom.

"Damn you look gorgeous." Harry's raspy voice makes me jump before I turn around smiling.

"While thank you." I reply before putting in my earrings.

"Where are you going today?" Harry asks rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He is so adorable.

"First, I have to pick up Rose and then I have lunch with my dad." I explain looking at him through my mirror.

"I didn't know you were going to lunch with your dad." He furrows his eyebrows.

"We do this every month since Rose was born so he can see her. I love P, but she can be a real bitch." I shake my head at my sister and walk over to the bed sitting down. Harry wraps his arm around my waist pulling me inbetween my legs. I rest my head against his shoulder enjoying his warmth and bare chest.

"It's going to take a while to get use to your short hair." He chuckles kissing my head.

"Same dude." Harry laughs lightly pulling me closer to him.

"I'm really enjoying this skirt. It's really sexy." Harry purrs like a cat in my ear causing me to squirm aout of his grip laughing. He grips my hip making me laugh harder.

"Are you ticklish?" Harry laughs. He lays me down, straddling me, holding me down, and tickling my exposed midriff. I grip his shoulders trying to push him off me.

"Harry! Stop!" I yell throwing my head back in laughter. Harry laughs just as hard as me as he coutinues his assault. I thrash around finally pushing him off of him. I jump off the bed running as fast as I can in a tight shirt and heels. Harry chases after me our laughter filling the apartment. He catches me when we reach the kitchen. His strong arms wrapping around me lifting me in the air spinning me around pinching my butt.

Our laughs mix together as he sits me down on the counter top. I smile resting my hand on the back of his neck and bring his lips to mine.

I pull back giggling, "You have red lipstick on you now. Red is your color" I giggle, Harry makes kissing noises fluttering his eyes. He flips his hair with his hand dramatically as he walks toward the fridge getting food.

-

Harry puts a plate of food in front of me, my mouth watering. I immediately start eating. Harry chuckles as he starts eating. I debate if I should ask him about yesterday. If I want answers I will have to ask sometime.

"So...um Harry" I clear my throat setting my fork down. "Last night, you said you would explain about yesterday." He sighs putting his fork down.

"Okay. Ask me what you want and I will answer." He rubs his face stressfully.