Chapter Twenty-Five

A/n comment your thoughts x

"I guess I'll start from the beginning. Uh yeah okay well I grew up in Holmes chapels and my family was pretty normal when I was really little. When I turned 7 was when it started. My father lost both of his parents and he just snapped. He began hitting my mum. That adventually evolved into hitting my sister and me." Harry glances up at me briefly to see how I'm reacting. I soften my eyes and tuck a piece of his hair behind his hair. I nod for him to continue.

"He just would get plastered out of his mind and just beat the shit of my mum. From about eight on everytime he would go and hit my sister or mum I would always step up and take the beating. It was usually only me who got them. I felt the need to protect them. They didn't deserve that." Harry pauses for a second closing his eyes.

"Neither did you, Harry." I say softly. He shakes his head sighing.

"I couldn't just watch that happen to them. It felt wrong. That went on for about 4 years it only happened every 2 weeks or so and when I was 12 he was especially drunk. He went to hit my mum and I of course took her spot. He got so angry at me for protecting them. He beat me with his belt for nearly an hour before one of the neighbors called the police. I don't know why my mum didn't call. She must of been scared, but It angered me so badly for so many years that she just let him fucking hurt me. Anyhow, If it would of happened for just 5 more minutes I would have died. There were some days when I wished those neighbors didn't call the police." Harry chokes out. Tears falling from his eyes and my own. I quickly and gently wipe away his tears pulling him closer to me in a protective manner.

"He went to jail of course, but my father had so much money he just bailed himself out and was home within a week. I couldn't face anymore of him for a few months and he went back to doing it to my mother and sister. Those months haunt me. I cant get their screams and cries of pain out of my head." Harry puts his head down in pain as he lets out sob. I bring his head to my chest trying to comfort him.

"When I was 15, I hit him. I had finally got out of my awkward scrawny phase and I just hit him. We fought and my mum called the police. That's when I left. I couldn't face my mum. The look in her eyes when she saw what I did. She cried and cried when she saw me hit him. Not because I hit him back, because she didn't want me to become my father." Harry purses his lips. His grip on my hips tightening.

"My life just lost control. I was at a different party every weekend. Sometimes even during the week. I got blackout drunk, and hooked up with every girl I saw. It was just easier to drown the pain in ahcohol and sex. I hopped around from couch to couch or just stayed with whoever I was sleeping with at the time." Harry looks up at me with sorrow in his eyes. I drop his eye contact briefly.

"I'll spare you some of the details and just skip ahead. When I was about 21 that's when I started boxing and im so thankful for it. I got back in contact with my mom and sobered up a bit. I slept around a lot fucking less. Then when I was 23 the best thing fucking ever happened to me." He rests his hand on my cheek. A few tears still rolling down his cheek and mine also. My heart racing as he looks at me.

"I met the most amazing, strong, beautiful women. Her smile makes me melt and her laugh makes me laugh. Being around her is the reason I get up in the morning. I would do anything to protect her and keep her happy. No matter how much she pisses me off sometimes, I will always be her Bear." Harry sniffs. He cracks a small smile. We are a fucking mess. I wrap my arms around him pulling him into me.

"Thank you, Harry." I pull back just enough to lightly peck his lips.

"Do you have any questions?" He mumbles resting his forehead on mine.

"I do, but they can wait. You have told me enough already." He shakes his head immediately.

"No, please ask. I don't know if I can talk about this all again." He wipes under his eyes embarrassed.