Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Harry wake up!" I mumble grinning. He groans scrunching his eyes ignoring me.

"Bearrrr wake up its Christmas!" I giggle rolling on top of him and sitting on him.

"You sitting on my dick is not helping my morning wood." Harry grumbles. I smirk leaning down pressing my lips to his. He fumbles in his sleepy state before finally kissing me back properly. Harry's grip on my hips tighten as I roll my hip onto his.

"Mmm Merry Christmas, Kitten" Harry groans before attaching his lips to my neck sucking harshly. I moan Harry rolling us over taking charge. His hips grind into mine making my breathing increase.

"Mm Ava, you're so beautiful." Harry lifts up my shirt kissing down my stomach. My insecuritys creep into my mind at his actions. No matter how strong I have became I'm still a girl. Harry presses his lips to mine causing me to break thought.

"You...are...fucking...beautiful...my...love." Harry whispers to me kissing me somewhere on my face between each word. I smile slightly wrapping my hand around the back of his neck smashing his lips to mine.

"Thank you, Harry." I whisper lightly. His green vibrant eyes are full of lust and passion. He smirks kissing my nose before making his way down my body. His lips leave fire with each place he presses them.

"Harry" My voice is raspy as he presses his lips to my inner theighs. His lips press to my core making my back arch off the bed. Harry giggling at my response makes me groan.

"Mm always so responsive, baby." Harry removes my panties. His voice makes me squeeze my eyes such. He is so fucking hot. God dammit.

Harry's breathe fanning over me makes me moan again. Curses leaving my mouth.

"Harry...please." I groan grabbing the back of his head. My hands going into his hair. His chuckles vibrate against me causing a whole new sense of pleasure to run through me. His tongue is pure fucking magic. Harry has me coming undone within minutes.

After I control my breathing I roll on top of him pressing my lips to his. I can taste myself against his lips. Harry bites my bottom lip as I pull away making us both giggle.

"Your turn, Bear." I whisper in his ear gently biting his it. Harry moans his hand gropping me. I suck harshly on his skin surely to leave a mark. My lips traveling down his beautiful body. Harry is the most breath taking person I have ever met. Everything he is and does and says makes me fall harder for him. He doesn't even know how much I fucking love him.

"Fuck" Harry groans when I take him in my hand pumping his large member. I don't waste time before wrapping my mouth are his tip sucking harshly making harry hiss. My head bobs up and down taking Harry into my mouth. His moans and curses only in courage me further. It only takes a few minutes before Harry is coming undone.

It truly is a lovely sight. Harry in complete ecstacy. His mouth parted and his hand in my hair. He pulls me up smashing in lips to mine in a sloppy kiss.

"Merry Christmas, baby" I say smiling down at the smirk covering my beautiful love.

-

"Open your gift. Warning I am shit at giving gifts." I giggle handing Harry the box. We are sat on the floor next to the christmas tree we set up in his flat. I bite my lip waiting for Harry to pull out the gifts I got him. He laughs pulling out his 'I have a psyc'hot'ic girlfriend' shirt. Harry hunches over laughing as he reads the shirt.

"This is literally the best gift ever." Harry smiles leaning over kissing me.

"There is more." He smiles setting his new shirt to the side before coutinuing. I just bought him some more of his favorite cologne and some fancy pair of running sneakers. He smiles pulling me into his lap kissing me slowly.