Chapter Thirty-Three

A/n comment your thoughts x

I smile wrapping my arms around Eric's neck as I see him standing in the hotel doorway. It's been a couple weeks since my mom's funeral and I have have just been trying to find myself. It has been hard trying to get myself together. Even though I hit my rock bottom I still have the strength to rise above it. It has taken a lot of work and tuff love, but I am slowly getting myself together again.

Eric has been my rock and is at my house at 3 am when I'm a mess and can barely speak. He hasn't gone 3 hours without messaging making sure I am okay. It's really reassuring to know how much he cares about me.

Harry has been acting weird lately and really clingy. I always catch him staring at me and looking at me like a lost puppy. I also notice when we are together just watching a movie he daydreams a lot. It's weird. I don't know if I should talk to him and ask him whats up. He hasn't left me alone its not in the sweet way it's in the soffacating way. I don't want to tell him to give me space because I am scared he will give me to much space. I don't want him to think I don't want him in my life because I do.

I sigh as Harry wraps his arm around my waist when we walk into the hotel. Kelsey and Eric booked a hotel for the night so we could all swim. We follow Eric to their room and I smile seeing Kelsey sitting on the hotel bed in a very showy bikini. She looks gorgeous though.

"Ava! Baby!" She cheers picking me up spinning me making me giggle.

"Kels!" I say just as happy.

"Where is your swimsuit missy?" She observes my sweatpants and sweatshirt covered body. I hold up my handbag going to the bathroom not before she slaps my butt.

-

"You look so hot!" Kelsey giggle putting her arm around my shoulder leading me to the pool. There is a few guys playing with a volleyball in the pool. A blonde haired one winks at me making my cheeks turn red. I give him a small smile before following kelsey to a chair. Harry and Eric are trailing behind us talking. Which is weird.

"That blonde guy is eye fucking you." Kelsey chuckles looking over at him as he continues glancing over at me. I shake my head removing my black cover laying it down.

"Come on" I giggle grabbing her hand running and jumping in the pool. The cold water surrounds me chilling me slightly.

"Holy fuck" Kelsey yells slightly as we resurface. I giggle glancing over my shoulder and seeing Harry and Eric removing their shirts to get in.

Harry is so beautiful. His tone muscles contracting as he walks. Even when I'm totally confused about everything that is Harry I still feel that ungodly physical attraction between us. I'm completely drawn to him. Eric jumps over swimming over to us. While Harry takes the stairs slowly walking in. Eric walks over to Kelsey picking her up drifting away with her leaving just Harry and I. He smiles a bit awkwardly.

"You look beautiful." He mumbles walking a bit closer.

"Thank you." I smile. "Are you going to get your hair wet?" I ask.

"I wasn't planning on it." He furrows his eyebrows making me grin. I immediately jump on him trying to push his head underwater. It takes me a few minutes and a lot of yelling before I finally dunk his head under. Harry pops back up gasping for air. My laugh is echoing against the walls making me cringe slightly.

"What a way to show your love by drowning me" Harry pushes his rather long hair back making me grin.
"I think the best way to show my love is by killing your brain cells."I wrap my arms around his neck grinning.

-

"Hey love can you pass the ball over here?" The blonde says grabbing my attention from my conversation with Kelsey. My eyes trail down his torso before back up to his face seeing a small smile on his face. He is very attractive. My cheeks turn a bit red before I nod and throw the ball over to him.