Chapter FOURty

A/n last chapter boo

When I wake up an immediate smile appears on my face. Today is the day. The day every girl dreams of.

Harry and I are getting married.

A buzz of excitement rushes through me and I roll over on top of a still sleeping Harry. I lay kisses all over his face. He doesn't open his eyes but the small grin on his face tells me that he is awake.

"Good morning, bear!" I say excitedly and grabbing his face. He chuckles opening his eyes. Harry's large hands land on my face squeezing my cheeks together and making my lips puff out. I try smiling but it is very difficult with his hands.

"Good morning, Baby!" Harry matches my excitement making me giggle. I press my lips to his as Harry's hands move to my hips gently squeezing. I smile pressing my forehead to his.

"I love you" Harry mumbles looking up at me. His hand squeezing my hip at his words.

"I love you, Harry" I whisper before gently kisses his nose. Harry wraps his arms around my waist so I lay on him. His toned chest rising and falling beneath me. Not much has changed since the day Eric came back. Harry and I are still in the same apartment doing our same routine, but every once and a while he will randomly just buy plane tickets for somewhere in the world and we will just go for a week. It's thrilling and just amazing to explore everything.

My phone starts going off on my bedside table making me groan. I sigh leaning over and grabbing it. I sit up in a straddling position on Harry.

"Who is it?" Harry asks.

"Eric" I answer pressing it to my ear.

"Ave!! It's your fucking wedding day!!" Eric yells making me burst into laughter.

"I know man!" I grin jumping off of Harry.

"Okay I am on my way to your house. You have to be at the hair shit at 9." Eric being the maid of honor has basically helped me with everything. As much as he doesn't want to admit it he has enjoyed it.

"Okay see you soon" We exchange goodbyes before hanging up. I take off Harry's shirt putting on a tank top that goes with my sports bra. I then put on my black shorts and some plain sandals.

"When do I get to see you today?" Harry's arms wrap around my waist as I stand in the mirror. His hair was getting really really long, but last week he decided to cut it. He looks so much younger now. It's a bit strange seeing him without his long curly hair.

Not so much to grab on to now.

"When I am walking down the aisle duh" I turn around in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I have to wait all day to see you?" Harry groans putting his face in my neck.

"Yes you do. I have to go get all pretty. See you soon." I smile as I start walking away from him. I halt when I feel his hand wrap around my wrist.

"You look beautiful now." Harry's words make me smile. I press my lips to his.

"Thank you, baby."

-

My makeup and hair is done and we are at the church now. I am buzzing right now. Coffee and a lot of sugar is keeping me moving right now. I am still in my tank top and shorts. It has been very crazy making sure everything is ready and moving properly.

"Ava chill I got this. You go relax." Eric chuckles. It has taken a lot of self force to not run my made in my hair. My hair is in a beautiful updo. My hair is still black but just about medium length now.