Chapter Thirteen

A/n : Please say you thoughts during the chapter(:

His lips mold to mine, sparks lighting up my whole body. Harry's hands roam my body before resting on my hips lifting me on to the counter. My only response is a moan as his toungue enters my mouth. Fuck.

My hands pull at the roots of Harry's curly hair. His hands on my on my bare thieghs making me tingle. I moan loudly as his lips attach to my neck. I know what this leads to and I'm not that type of girl. His lips press against mine once more. Unfortunatly, I pull back disconnecting our lips. Harry rest his forehead on mine catching his breath.

"Fuck" his voice comes out hoarse and airy. I admire his plumb pink lips and his bright green eyes. He is so beautiful.
Harry catches his breath and presses his lips to mine once more. I try and pull away because I know what this is going to lead to but his firm hand on the back of my neck is preventing that.

"Harry" It comes more as a moan instead of a protest. I press my hands to his chest. Using the little strength I have and try pushing him from me.

"Harry stop" I mumble against his lips.

"Come on, Baby" He coutinues kissing me. His hands slide up my thieghs. Now he is pissing me off.

"Fucking stop." I push him using all my strength. He stumbles back a few feet looking dazed and confused.

"What?" He gets defensive, throwing his hands up.

"You know what. I'm not just some whore Harry. I'm not going to just sleep with you."

"You were pretty willing to let me stick my tongue down your throat" He spits. I close my eyes takings deep breathe, shaking my head.

"You're an asshole. I should of known you only wanted one thing. They all only want one thing. You are fucking pig Harry." I shake my head again ignoring the tears that stupidly escaped my eyes. I ignore his calls for my name as I throw on his sweat pants. I grab my neatly folded dress and heels along with my phone. When I reach the dock I let out a sigh of relief.

Everyone was right.

My phone starts ringing in my hands making me jump. Eric. Thank god.

"Hello?" My feet carry me as far from that damn boat as possible.

"Hello my favorite girl in the whole wide world." Eric's voice brings a smile to my face. I probably look like a mess. A girl walking barefoot in November without a jacket on, tears running down her face but a smile too.

"Where are you? I need you" I mumble. I can feel Harry behind me. His footsteps letting me know he followed me. Atleast he did one thing right today.

"I'm just driving around. Bored as fuck. I was going to pick you up so we could drive around and be bored as fuck together." He laughs.

"Yeah ok. Thank you. I'm at the docks please hurry" I mumble the last part before hanging up so he can't ask any questions. Harry quietly stands next.

"I'm sorry. I'm an asshole." He takes off his jacket wrapping it around me. I don't want his damn jacket but I'm fucking freezing.

"I know you aren't just some whore. I don't know what came over me back there. I just- I'm so fucking sorry. I'll make this up to you." As he finishes his sentence Eric pulls up.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers softly. His eyes trained down to his hands that are placed softly over mine.

"I will do anything for you not to hate me." His voice is so vulnerable. I pout lifting his chin so he looks me in the eyes.

"Harry, I do not in the slightest hate you. Upset with your actions yes. I'm going to go, and we can talk later." I say the words I know he kind of wants to hear.

"You promise?"

"I will call you. I just need space right now." I lie disconnecting our hands and sliding into Eric's car. He starts bombarding me with questions making me groan.

Harry's POV

I'm such a fucking idiot.
-
It's been almost three days since that fucking date at the fucking boat and she hasn't called or responded to any of my text messages. She hates me, she has to. Why didn't I just stop the first fucking time she asked? Why do I ruin everything? She is- was the only good thing in my life, now she is gone.

My knuckles are bleeding from taking my anger out on this punching bag. I sent her a text asking her to come to the match tonight. I'm praying she does. If she doesn't I know she wants nothing to do with me, and I should just let her go. Ava deserves better than me anyway.

"Mate it's only 30 minutes til your match. Don't wear yourself out." Louis grabs my punching bag lifting and setting it on the ground. I huff closing my eyes.

"What's up with lately? You have been more bitchy than usual." Louis sits down on the couch next to me.

"Ava. She hates me" Saying those words physically hurt me. My chest tightens and I close my eyes. This feeling is what I have had these few days without her. She has such a power over me. I miss her so fucking much. Every moment I just think about her. How her lips felt molded against mine. Her beautiful curvy hips under my fingertips. Her beautiful laugh. Just everything about her makes me crazy.

"You are a dumbass." He chuckles. "What did you do?"

"Tried to fuck her" I say bluntly.

"Wait she denied you?" His smirk makes me want to punch him.

"Yup" I pop the 'p'. Louis laughs clapping his hands together.

"Oh fuck off" I groan standing up.

-

The ring announcer says my name. I start jogging towards the ring searching in the front row for the most beautiful girl in the world, only to find her nowhere.

A/n pls vote. I will be updating soon :)))