Epilogue Part 3

A/n short part 3(((:

5 years later...

"Dad honestly can we not do this." Emily says pulling her backbag strap on her shoulder.

"Just because you're a senior doesn't mean you can't get your first day pictures." I chuckle as she unwilling kneels down to Landon's height putting her arm around him. I take a couple pictures on my phone before sliding it into my pocket.

"Okay drop your brother off then go to school. Don't fuc- flipping skip the first day." She grins as she hugs me.

"Not the first, but the second day maybe." She walks over to the car I bought her when she turned sixteen. I sigh shaking my head. She causes a lot of trouble but she most definitely got her mothers smartness. Emily is a regular little genius. It's bloody annoying.

"So sad to see the kids leave." Sara says walking toward me. I internally groan at her presence. This women hasn't left me alone since the day I moved here. She is a widow also so she thinks that we are destined to be together or some shit.

"Yeah but it is also great. Some peace and quiet." I give her a polite smile before walking past her back towards my home.

"Hey so uh Harry I was thinking maybe we could go to lunch today. You know, to like celebrate?" She asks me out for literally 100th time. Celebrate what bitch?

"Okay look Sara. You're a lovely girl and I'm sure you'll make some man very happy someday, but please stop. I don't want a relationship with you. I found my soulmate and I lost her. I don't want anyone else." I slam my front door groaning. Fuck maybe she will leave me alone. My tired feet carry me back to my bedroom. The same picture of Ava and I that I first put in this old frame still sitting next to my bed. I smile softly letting my fingers brush against her beautiful face. I miss her so much.

"My Ava." I whisper, a few tears spring to my eyes rolling down my cheeks. I spend so much time missing her.

Since Ava has been gone these years being with another women hasn't crossed my mind. I can't do that nor do I want to. Ava was my one. No matter how many people told me she would want me to be happy and to find another love I can't.

Ava was my world.

Landon knows about his mother and knows that she is an angel now. He doesn't know how she passed though. Emily residented Landon for the first year of his life. She hated the fact that he stole her mother from her. I will admit I was secretly angry also, but Landon did nothing wrong. He's a baby. After a couple years and Emily maturing a lot she realized this also and started enjoying having a little brother. It's been hard raising them without her, but a lot of help from Eric and my family and we have managed.

Eric I would say is one of my closest mates. Him and I have really bonded since Ava's passing. We both helped each other a lot though that time. It killed Eric about as much as me.

"I love you, baby" I mumble softly as I lay down looking up at my ceiling.

She's the women that changed me for the better without even realizing. Her soul was so beautiful and she didn't deserve to fucking die so young.

People might think I am crazy for staying alone for the rest of my life but I don't care. I'm happy living with her memory and raising the child we made together. I'm happy knowing I found my soulmate and that one day I will be with her again.

A/n Harry is still a ladies man. But this is so short but I just wanted you to see that Harry is okay. He obviously misses her, but he is happy.

I will be writing in the future! School is about to start so I really want to focus on that plus I will be getting job soon boo.

People are so mad at me that I made her die, but I just really didn't want this fanfic to end like all the others. It was so amazing bringing Ava and Harry to life. Thank you so much for all of your support! I love you x

-Sam