I

Her feet swing back and forth against the wall colliding with the old brick occasionally. Her lips curling around half finished blunt. Her skateboard propped beside her. Her phone buzzes but she ignores it, knowing it's probably just the school calling to inform her of her absence.

"Matilade, get to class right now", the short skinny headmistress calls from the front door.

"I have a free period", the girl call back over my shoulder.

"No, you have Ap English four", the woman says clearly exasperated.

"I'll be there in a minute", she tells her. Hearing the woman huff then the metal school doors slam shut she sighs. English was something she hated, why should her answers and interpretations of literary work be judged by one man. Who is very close-minded by the way. Jumping off of the wall she walks into the building behind the skinny woman begrudgingly finding her class. Walking in she ignored the scolding of the teacher and finds her usual seat towards the back of the class.

Buzz buzz buzz

__________

Unknown
What are you wearing?

Unknown
A clown suit 🥵🤚

Unknown
Peter baby, why are you
wearing a clown suit?

_________

Pulling out her laptop and setting it on her desk she keeps an eye on her phone. The girl connects her phone to her laptop by an adapter cord. Typing away she quickly traces the number and figures out who they were trying to text.

__________

Unknown
I thought it'd look hot
Mr.Stark

Unknown changed Unknown's name to Mr.Big Bank

Mr.Big Bank
This isn't Peter! Who
are you?

Unknown
No this isn't Mr.Parker
But you call me Matt

Mr. Big Bank changed Unknown's name to Matt

Mr.Big Bank
Well, Matt. How do you
know who I am?

Matt
You Mr.Stark are not
as smart as you think
I'd recommend a new
fire wall and encryption
data

Mr.Big Bank
You hacked me?!?!

Matt
No I traced you smh

Mr.Big Bank
You're a teenager!

Matt
No I'm the president
Anyways I have to go
bye Hamm

_________

When the bell rang the girl hurried to the library for her second period. She loves math and science, to the point where she no longer takes high school level courses. So the school got her signed up for advanced courses at Harvard and Cal Tech.

Opening her computer again she closes out her previous work and pulls up her class work. And for the next hour the girl puts her all into her schoolwork.