XXIV

"This one is pretty", Loki mumbles as he picks up a black and gold mini dress. Laying it over his arm he keeps scanning the racks of expensive clothes.

"That's pretty, who's it for", Matt asks while laying her head on his shoulder.

"It's uh, for Nat", he answers while stumbling over his words.

"If you were a girl it would look amazing on you", she whispers with a smile. Lifting her head from his shoulder she turns to the rack behind him.

"What, uh what do mean", he stutters as he turns to face her.

"I mean that with your gorgeous hair and beautiful eyes that dress would look stunning", the girl explains with a knowing look.

"You know don't you", Loki mutters as his eyes shift to stare at the floor.

"I know that my handsome mate happens to be the leading cause of bi panic", Matt comments while reaching for his hand.

"And that's perfectly fine", she assures with kind eyes.

"You mean it", he asks with glossy eyes. His hopeful yet scared voice tears into her heart. He's scared that she'll reject him. Scared that he would disgust her.

"You. Are so perfect. I couldn't ask for a better mate. I'll support you no matter what. If you want to take over the planet I'll be by your side. You are my soulmate. Even though we haven't known each other long I think I might love you. ANY version of you", the young girl expresses while clutching his hand tightly.

"I love you too", Loki whispers with tears running down his face. Pulling her body flush against his he looks her in the eye. Slowly their lips meet in a loving kiss. His salty tears mixed with the sweet taste of an unknown fruit is perfect to her. Pulling apart they look each other in the eye with dopey smiles.

"I love you so, so much", she whispers with one hand resting on his cheek.

"I love you too my queen."

A/N: I had food poisoning! 🥳 Also I had to start a diet cause I have a pageant in two and a half weeks. I'm finna be skinty 😌💅